Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I got Maria Bello and Mary McCormack.

What older ladies would you tenderly love?

FYI: Bea Arthur is dead and thus not in consideration.

:nottalking:

sonofa...

I always forget Stacy Dash is closing in on a half-century.

Stupid Clueless movie/TV series making me think she's my age

:oops:

[quote name='manthing']sonofa...

I always forget Stacy Dash is closing in on a half-century.

Stupid Clueless movie/TV series making me think she's my age

:oops:[/QUOTE]
This.

For the longest time I couldn't decide between Rene Russo, Sela Ward and some other gal.....what's her name....

I had a FWB arrangement with a 21 y.o version of Diana Lane, so I'm kinda into Diana Lane right now.

That old lady from the Law and Order with Ice T in it. :drool:[quote name='manthing']I got Maria Bello and Mary McCormack.[/QUOTE]:drool: x 2

This is kind of like really embarrassing but I ended up watching hours of celebrity poker because the latter's titties were always so close to falling out. I think she had just had a kid at the time too. :0)

[quote name='st0neface']Stacy Dash.

I'm not sure what age it takes to fall into cougar status, but Cat Power is 37 and makes me :drool:, too.[/QUOTE]:drool: x 2

I don't usually go :drool: over black girls but I watched that TV show a lot more than I should have thanks to her.

I posted some in my blog a few months ago. They're slightly outdated.

That dude's collection looks much nicer since he keeps all of his sealed, though. I am ashamed. :

[quote name='Xevious']Why isn't anyone posting pictures? I have no idea who Stacy Dash is....[/QUOTE]
You must also not know what Google Image Search is, and if that's true then you clearly don't deserve the Internet. Log off now, Xevious.

:D

I am a bigger fan of the B set character's- but the Kubricks for N.O. Jr. Comedian and Ozy look better. That S.S. and Dr. M are pretty meh.

[quote name='Rocko']Looks white to me. Check out the additional photos.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the site calls it mist which looks white, I want a soundbar but where I am putting it white wont work. If I was wall mounting though I would do it.

That's cool, I look forward to Netflix'ing since I find Sam Mendes' work interesting. If it was a slower time of the year I'd probably go see it outright but I still haven't seen Moon, The Brothers Bloom and Public Enemies.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']It looks like it would match my 360. I'm *this* close to pulling the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Don't. Get the HT-CT100 or 500 if you want a soundbar.

I don't normally listen to Deathcore, but I'm kind of liking this Whitechapel band a lot. EDIT: Scratch that, the first song I heard was okay, but the ones after were shit. :lol:

The Dead Weather-Horehound is awesome.

I got Maria Bello and Mary McCormack.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='Rocko']Mojimbo, not sure if you saw, but I thought Away We Go was pretty good. I'd recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Away We Go was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back