Gamestop: Super Mario Galaxy (USED) $18.50 before tax

Wow, that's a phenomenal price. I'm surprised they didn't drop it incrementally, when I bought it a month ago for my new Wii it was still over $40 used.

Ty op I got it for $13. I totally forgot that I still had the $10 off coupon still from the last big gamestop sale website mess up.

Ty op I got it for $13. I totally forgot that I still had the $10 off coupon still from the last big gamestop sale website mess up.

since the price of mario galaxy is dropping, im wondering should i sell mine, when galaxy 2 is out, no one will want 1 anymore.....

LOL. i guess I should have posted a new thread instead of posting in your last stopwatch thread.....

Ordered a copy a couple hours ago. Great price. I had gotten rid of it in the past but had not yet finished it.

Cool, been meaning to use that $10 coupon i got from a while back from the glitch, total was $13.50 after tax. TY OP!!

[quote name='mkernan']LOL. i guess I should have posted a new thread instead of posting in your last stopwatch thread.....

Ordered a copy a couple hours ago. Great price. I had gotten rid of it in the past but had not yet finished it.[/QUOTE]

:):lol::D

[quote name='velvet396']CAG16 code "stolen" by SD without credit... also they can't figure out how to get the $18 price, ha![/QUOTE]

In a certain sense, the credit's kind of right there in the code, isn't it?

Damn says the "Item is out of stock."
WhyBother.jpg

my order got cancelled, they sold more than they had in stock, I got a $10 off code but it can only be used online, pretty useless, cant combine it with any other offers

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back