H: Red Faction Guerrilla W: COD5, PS3 GAMES, NEW LOWER PRICE! $35 PLUS SHIP

DrGonzo615

CAGiversary!
I have a flawless copy of Red Faction Guerrilla for ps3 complete with case and manual.

Im kinda tired of open world games so im looking to trade it for some other games, post what you got. Would probably trade for Call of Duty World at War

Oh i would also be willing to sell it for $35 + buyer pays shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TallGuyMe']all I've got to offer is a copy of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune[/QUOTE]

thanks for the interest but i already got uncharted

[quote name='skaterguy_119']CML for your red faction[/QUOTE]

maybe im not looking in the same place but I dont see any games on your list either. you go to view profile and click on the games tab correct?

[quote name='warfox33']Did you see anything on my list that interested you?[/QUOTE]

oh my bad warfox i thought i had responded to you....sorry dont see anything

Would you be interested in Infamous? I'd trade that for Red Faction
Any interest in Prototype? I'll be getting that in a trade soon so its not on my list yet

[quote name='warfox33']Would you be interested in Infamous? I'd trade that for Red Faction
Any interest in Prototype? I'll be getting that in a trade soon so its not on my list yet[/QUOTE]

I actually already have Infamous. Prototype never really caught my attention, but I have lowered my asking price for the game if you want to buy it.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']Interested in prototype, resident evil 5 collector's edition or CoD 4 GOTY for it?[/QUOTE]

tempting, but i think im gonna pass....I dunno if anyone has noticed but i have lowered my asking price for the game too, $35 plus shipping is a pretty good deal for a brand new game.

bread's done
Back