Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
xbox360.gif
BioShock/Elder Scrolls:Oblivion Bundle $29.99
pc.gif
BioShock/Elder Scrolls:Oblivion Bundle $19.99

Found on today's price tracker update

As note, if I heard correctly on a podcast, Oblivion is not the game of the year edition. The GOTY goes for $20 in stores, and bioshock went for $5 last year. I would highly recommend getting oblivion separately for the GOTY content, and bioshock separately for the inevitable sale(It's rather old), but if you don't think you want extra content, then the bundle is fine.

If the bundle does somehow include the GOTY content, then it's a great deal, but it doesn't seem to be noted on the boxart or description.

Thanks Cheapy! I like the whole space saving dual case idea. I really wish they would sell more bundles like this, especially at this price.

I know there's this bundle, Fable 2/Halo 3, and Guitar Hero Aerosmith/ Guitar Hero III bundle. I think there's also a Guitar Hero 2/ Aerosmith.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer'] I know there's this bundle, Fable 2/Halo 3, and Guitar Hero Aerosmith/ Guitar Hero III bundle.[/QUOTE]
Those aren't really the same type of bundle, they're in separate cases. I'd rather have it that way, as I'm anal and keep my games alphabetically.

bread's done
Back