Official Amazon.com Trade-In Deal/FAQ Thread: Extra $30 for $60 worth of trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

disillusion386

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
Trade in Games and Get an Extra $30 Toward Your Next Video Games Purchase (EXPIRES 08/31/09)
Submit a video game trade-in order with a total value of $60 or more in our Video Games Trade-In store before August 31, 2009 and in addition to your Amazon.com Gift Card, you'll receive an extra $30 credit to use toward a video game or accessory purchase in the Video Games store. Limit one discount per qualifying order.
Details:
-To qualify for the $30 credit, you must create a trade-in order during the promotion period (July 19, 2009 - August 31, 2009). Items must be postmarked no later than September 7, 2009 to qualify.
-In the case of multiple trade-in orders, the coupon code will be given for each qualifying order that is received.
-Coupon code applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com in the Amazon.com Video Games store.
-Trade-in submissions not accepted and returned to you do not qualify for the promotion. Your trade-in submission could be returned to you if the items are damaged or non-working, incorrect items are included in your package, or accessories such as artwork or manuals are missing. Any submission postmarked later than 7 days after a mailing label is printed will be returned to you automatically. You should receive returned games within 14 days of receipt via the U.S. Postal Service.
-Qualifying customers will be emailed their coupon code within 10 days after their trade-in has been accepted.
-Coupon valid for all video game products sold by Amazon.com in the Video Games store.
-Coupon code applies only to items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in Marketplace.
-Coupon code applies to the lowest priced qualifying item.
-Coupon code valid on purchases ordered before 12/31/09.
-Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
-No substitutions or rain checks.
-Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
-Tax, shipping, and handling charges may apply to all products.
-Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
-Void where prohibited.
-Limit one discount per household, per qualifying order.

Trade-In(s) of the Day
:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - $16.00
:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All - $13.00
:ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $13.00

If you have not used the previous trade-in deal coupon (50% off on a game or accessory), here is a list of big-ticket items that qualify (thanks to Japakneez):

[quote name='Japakneez']**UPDATED 7/26/09**

Here are some items that work with Amazon promo coupons. Last day to redeem Amazons 50% off coupon is 8/31/09. Some items on sale. Click on links to see latest price and promotions.

:ps3:
$100 Batman: Arkham Asylum
$100 NBA 2K10 10th Anniversary (Click on 'Special')
$120 Tony Hawk Ride Bundle
$120 DJ Hero with Turntable
$120 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA (all Sanwa parts)
$150 Madcatz Tournament Edition Fighting Stick (all Sanwa parts)
$150 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition ($80 Hardened Edition)
$150 Tekken 6 Bundle with Wireless Stick
$200 Band Hero Superbundle
$250 Rock Band Beatles
$300 Ion Drum Rocker

:360:
$100 Batman: Arkham Asylum
$100 NBA 2k10 10th Anniversary (Click on 'Special')
$140 Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE (all Seimitsu parts)
$150 Madcatz Tournament Edition Fighting Stick (all Sanwa parts)
$150 Tekken 6 Bundle with Wireless Stick
$150 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition ($80 Hardened Edition)
$160 120gb Hard Drive
$200 Turtle Beach Ear Force X4
$250 Rock Band Beatles
$300 Ion Drum Rocker

:wii:
$90 Wii Fit
$??? Wii Fit Plus
$250 Rock Band Beatles

[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest USPS Post Office and mail it by (one week from submission of trade).

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

If you are concerned about the reliability of Media Mail, you may send the games yourself and pay for postage. The address to send the games is:
NorAm International
43 Broad st. C403
Hudson MA 01749

FAQ

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
USPS Media Mail

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
Yes. If you’re worried about your package, definitely take advantage of these shipping options. You’ll just have to pay a little extra to ship your games. NOTE: There have been cases where the post office doesn’t allow adding these options on prepaid shipping labels, but try anyway or go to a different post office.

I don't trust Media Mail. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
43 Broad st. C403
Hudson, MA 01749

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit in 3 to 5 business days, however.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the trade-in deal?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however. On the other hand, older gen games, such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 10 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that it might still raise red flags. No one has reported attempting this so we do not know for sure. 2 to 3 copies of a game should be okay, but more than that is pushing it. Also, keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always edit or cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
Yes.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Does the ECA discount stack with the trade-in deal coupon?
Yes.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list of viable flips from other retailers to Amazon. Since the TIVs are very fluid and could change at any point, check the TIV of the game in the Amazon trade-in store first before going out to buy that game to flip. Please post any good flips you find (including the price of the game) or when a game’s Amazon TIV drops dramatically. I will update these lists accordingly.

REMEMBER: If you have the games in hand or know that you can obtain flippable games, lock your trade now even if you’re unsure about doing the trade. You can always edit or cancel your trade order later.

If you’re on your smartphone and can’t view the TIVs on Amazon’s website, here’s a link that takes ‘snapshots’ of TIVs. It’s not in real time, but it can give you a quick idea of what the values are on your mobile: http://tradeharvest.x10hosting.com/ (Thanks to kojubat)
Here's another tool you can use to obtain TIVs categorized by system: http://ativ.scurker.com (Thanks to BlueLobstah)

Flip for Trade-In of the Day (:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - $16.00; :ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All - $13.00; :ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $13.00)
GameStop:
Trials and Tribulations - 16.19 USED w/ EDGE
Justice for All - 11.69 USED w/ EDGE
Ace Attorney - 13.49 USED w/ EDGE

Gamestop
:xbox: Jet Set Radio Future - 2.59 (25% off + EDGE) --> 9.00
:xbox: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - 6.49 (25% off + EDGE) --> 13.00
:xbox: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - 12.99 (25% off + EDGE) --> 14.00
:xbox: Beyond Good and Evil - 3.24 (25% off + EDGE) --> 3.00
:ps2: Persona 3 FES - 9.09 (20% off + EDGE) --> 9.00

Target Clearance
:wii: House of the Dead: Overkill - 12.48 --> 16.50
:360: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - 9.98 --> 9.25
:360: Ninja Blade - 9.98 --> 13.00
:360: NBA Live 09 - 9.98 --> 9.00

Just wanted to add something to the FAQ that I was curious about. I asked on Amazon's discussion section if trade-ins get credited on weekends. Someone responded saying that they have received credit before on a Saturday.

I was curious myself because they received a bundle of trades from me on Thursday, and did not credit me. I was worried that if Friday I didn't get credit, I would have to wait until Monday.

Hope this helps

In your post it says:
"Items must be postmarked no later than July 18, 2009 to qualify."

However on amazon it says:
"Items must be postmarked no later than July 25, 2009 to qualify."

Did they simply update their site? Or is the one posted the correct and most recent one?

Very nice Trade-In FAQ, never seen it before.
cagus.smile.jpg

Just to give a general idea of how prices may drop at any time, here's part of what I posted in the old thread about the drops that happened Friday night:

Fable 2 $13 -> $12
Gears of War 2 $17.50 -> $13
GTA IV $11 -> $8
Mirror's Edge $12 -> $7
Prince of Persia $11.50 -> $7
Star Wars Force Unleashed $9 -> $8.50

Bolt $8 -> $6
Carnival Games $13.50 -> $10
Endless Ocean $13.50 -> $11.25
Guitar Hero World Tour $11.50 -> $10

Mirror's Edge $9 -> $7.25

:ds:
GTA Chinatown Wars $14.50 -> $13

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']wow, i put in my orders for mirrors edge and prince of persia just in time. I guess many people are also taking advantage of the GS B2G1.[/QUOTE]

yeah I just got my orders in as well literally 3 hours before the drops, if i missed the 2k9 ps3 games, I would've been even more pissed.

Knights of the Old republic is up to $13 ($9.99 used)
Jet Set Radio Future $9 ($3.99)
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (ps2) $11.50 ($9.99)

All profits from Gamestop and Buy 2 get 1 free

Xenosaga 3 is $17.50 and $20 used at gamestop (if you need a 3rd item )

noooooooo!!!!! mirrors edge!!!!!!! Got them last night but didn't lock in values because i was going to get my girlfriends mother to do this and get another 50%. Also didn't have 50 bucks worth of trades. I should have known better. now time to find some other flips today.

Just a heads up, Amazon.com says the items must be postmarked no later than July 25th, but your thread says the 18th.

Thanks for the heads up though, in for 2 orders.

im gonna make one more order with another account and put every game that is flippable in it and lock in my values. You can edit the amount and put 0 and it removes the item. So that may be a good idea if you dont want to come home tonight and cry.

[quote name='ssundong']Has anyone sent a video game in a black case, not original xbox360 case?
Did they accept it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't sent a 360 game in a black case, but I sent a bunch of Wii games in a black case and they were all accepted.

So I just got my email from Amazon after mailing Priority on Tuesday and they rejected one game because of damage (NBA 2K9) and I've only got 47.50 in credit from what the email shows. Now that game was mint when it shipped so I don't know what the deal was.

So now I just have 47.50 in credit and I'm screwed in getting the 50% off coupon, right?

Edit: Is there any way to request to have everything returned? I want everything back if I can't get my coupon.

I just recieved my 50% off code, now it is time for me to start working the Amazon Customer Service to get the G25 to accept the code.

[quote name='io']Just to give a general idea of how prices may drop at any time, here's part of what I posted in the old thread about the drops that happened Friday night:

Fable 2 $13 -> $12
Gears of War 2 $17.50 -> $13
GTA IV $11 -> $8
Mirror's Edge $12 -> $7
Prince of Persia $11.50 -> $7
Star Wars Force Unleashed $9 -> $8.50

Bolt $8 -> $6
Carnival Games $13.50 -> $10
Endless Ocean $13.50 -> $11.25
Guitar Hero World Tour $11.50 -> $10

Mirror's Edge $9 -> $7.25

:ds:
GTA Chinatown Wars $14.50 -> $13[/QUOTE]

Phew, I traded in Gears of War 2 just in time before the drop.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So I just got my email from Amazon after mailing Priority on Tuesday and they rejected one game because of damage (NBA 2K9) and I've only got 47.50 in credit from what the email shows. Now that game was mint when it shipped so I don't know what the deal was.

So now I just have 47.50 in credit and I'm screwed in getting the 50% off coupon, right?

Edit: Is there any way to request to have everything returned? I want everything back if I can't get my coupon.[/QUOTE]

You could possibly contact Amazon and explain what had happened. People on these forums and elsewhere have received their code if a game or two were rejected and put them a hair below the $50 mark.

And no, you cannot get all of your games back if they were approved.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']can anyone confirm that canceling your preorder will get you your 50% off discount code back?[/QUOTE]

Cancelling your pre-order will get your code back.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So I just got my email from Amazon after mailing Priority on Tuesday and they rejected one game because of damage (NBA 2K9) and I've only got 47.50 in credit from what the email shows. Now that game was mint when it shipped so I don't know what the deal was.

Edit: Is there any way to request to have everything returned? I want everything back if I can't get my coupon.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I would do. They might give you a 50 % code instead of doing this. You will never know until you try. But let us know

OMG...

Amazon send me a 50% off video game coupon and another $50 off console coupon.. I already participated in the last $75 off console promotion.. now to test if they are stackable!!

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']OMG...

Amazon send me a 50% off video game coupon and another $50 off console coupon.. I already participated in the last $75 off console promotion.. now to test if they are stackable!![/QUOTE]

How would they be stackable if one coupon works on games and accessories and the other works on consoles?

I also made changes to the 1st and 2nd posts of the thread. Please let me know if I've missed anything else.

When I find the time today or tomorrow, I'll update the Flips post more thoroughly.

Well, just mailed off my box. I wound up going through all my old stuff and collecting about $200 worth of games ranging from old Pokemon games for the Gameboy to Mirror's Edge on the 360. Hopefully I'll get all the credit. I'm looking at buying a set of Turtle Beach X4 headphones with it.

[quote name='disillusion386']How would they be stackable if one coupon works on games and accessories and the other works on consoles?[/QUOTE]

i mean stack the two on video game consoles $50+$75... but the $50 code is redeemed already.. ha .. guess they send someone else's code to me

Don't think I can edit posts but here are a few changes to the flip post below

Harvest Moon DS cute 13.50 Amazon TIV
Ben 10 Alien Force wii 13.25 Amazon TIV
Cooking mama world kitchen wii 11 (drop) Amazon TIV

good lord...seems like every single trade in priced dropped $6+ today. should have bit yesterday. Anyone finding ANY good prices today? looks like i'm not gonna get in on this deal. You guys think there will be a new promo tomorrow?

Posted by io in the locked thread:
Now I have a few questions. If you edit a trade that is already submitted (but not mailed in yet, obviously) can you simply delete items off of it while still retaining the older trade-in values for the ones you didn't delete? I thought someone said this was possible. What if you add one to something already there? I have two options since I submitted 2 nearly identical trades. I could bump up the quantities on one of them to get rid of all the things I have 2 of that have dropped (like PoP, Mirror's Edge, etc) or I could just submit the two trades but eliminate the duplicates (where I don't have more than 1 copy) between them. So in one case I'm deleting games from the trades (probably safer) and in the other I'm bumping quantities from 1 to 2 on things that have dropped (probably riskier). I'd rather do the second option so I only have to mail one set in, but I would have to be sure that worked first!

I'll go ahead and try the deletion thing if no one has an answer but I figure someone out there must have done either or both of these things at some point.

I had a trade locked from last Saturday for 2x :ps3: Dead Space (when it was the TIotD) and 1x :ps2: Up. Changed Up to 0 and DS to 7, trade-in value for DS remained $22.50. :) Shipping it out today.

[quote name='whymustiregister']I had a trade locked from last Saturday for 2x :ps3: Dead Space (when it was the TIotD) and 1x :ps2: Up. Changed Up to 0 and DS to 7, trade-in value for DS remained $22.50. :) Shipping it out today.[/QUOTE]

7 Dead Spaces?? Wow that may be pushing it. Amazon may be forced to start not accepting multiples if this continues. I do two or 3 sometime but that's my limit and that's pushing it. Let's see how this pans out in the future.

Barely made the $50 trade-in level this time out, but man was it worth it. What was a $50 trade became a $125 trade with a pre-order of the MW2 Prestige Edition. Add in the ECA discount (not to mention the other $10 you get back from pre-ordering the title too) and this one was a no-brainer, even for someone who usually balks at collector's editions!

1 CALL OF DUTY Modern Warfare 2 (Prestige Ed. 360)

Subtotal of Items: $149.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Promotion Applied: -$75.00
Promotion Applied: -$15.00
Promotion Applied: -$0.00
------
Total: $59.99
Gift Cards: -$50.25
------
Total for this Order: $9.74

Can't wait for the next promo -- assuming I can find another group of trades that will meet the minimum qualifying level! ;)

I traded in three games for $50.50 and shipped them out on Wednesday with the prepaid media mail. Received my gift card credit today so it took 3 days for me, not bad! I'm probably going to order a 360 Tournament Edition stick when I get the 50% off coupon.

You can increase quantities and still keep your original TIV's even after they dropped! Even on Trade-In of the day. Damn thats nice.

Wish i knew about that yesterday :bomb:

has anyone experienced the code is "locked in" by an account.. I was just trying to see if the code works in my another account, but after that it seems to be attached with the account. and when I try to use it with my real account, it's shown as already redeemed? Even though I did not place order in that trial account, I found out it's automatically shown in the shopping cart and removing the item does not get the code back

[quote name='GenDV138']I traded in three games for $50.50 and shipped them out on Wednesday with the prepaid media mail. Received my gift card credit today so it took 3 days for me, not bad! I'm probably going to order a 360 Tournament Edition stick when I get the 50% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

I had a heck of a time making the $50 level -- ended up trading in an original Xbox game for $1.50 to get to $50.25, it had the manual and case but was in a plain DVD cover. They took it anyway. 2 Days for the trade-in to be processed from the time of mailing and 48 hours after to get the 50% code (I'm lucky as I'm one state over from their location).

[quote name='animemaniac14']so is the 50% off promo ended now that today is the 18th? or does it end TOMORROW..me confused o_O[/QUOTE]

your answer is in the first post. Click on the very first 'Spoilers' button :)

-To qualify for the 50% off coupon code, you must create a trade-in order during the promotion period (June 28, 2009 - July 18, 2009). Items must be postmarked no later than July 25, 2009 to qualify.

im having a real tough time deciding if i want to trade in saints row 2, or in its place: guitar hero 1, dmc4, acdc rock band, and pgr4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back