Song Of The Moment Abbreviated To SOTM

[quote name='headpiece747']I didn't even know he had a new one, man I am so behind on hip-hop.[/QUOTE]

He's had 2 new albums to come out this year:
Airport 3
Lowdown Suite 2

and he's expected to drop at least another 2 more albums this year

DJ Spinna - Sonic Smash (album)

DJ Muro - Hawaiian Breaks (mix)------- as expected from Muro, fucking killer mix
Breez Evahflowin - Breez Deez Treez (album)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='senorwoohoo']How is that DJ Spinna?

Also, I enjoyed that Ayoe Angelica record.[/QUOTE]

its on par with Intergalactic Soul, really good but I still think Here To There is his best album. Don't get me wrong though, its most definitely worth checking out. Its really solid without any real clunkers

His newest mixtape, The Recall, is really good. It has a lot of the stuff he's worked on over the years.

As for Ayoe Angelica, I've played the shit out of that album and I'm still not sick of it.

Is there a reason why the title of this thread reads like an article title from The Onion?

"Song Of The Moment abbreviated to SOTM, CAG productivity skyrockets due to hours saved."

Anyway...

David Bowie - Low - "Always Crashing In The Same Car"

[quote name='fart_bubble']Breez Evahflowin - Breez Deez Treez (album)[/QUOTE]

Yeah still waiting for this one. I will probably go ahead and get it from Amazon MP3 but wouldn't mind the physical CD. How is it by the way and can't get enough of the video/song of "When You Fall".

[quote name='siderealshift']Is there a reason why the title of this thread reads like an article title from The Onion?

"Song Of The Moment abbreviated to SOTM, CAG productivity skyrockets due to hours saved."[/QUOTE]
I guess it does, I don't know why just came to me.

Artist: Utada
Song: This One (Crying Like a Child)
Album: This Is The One

Still glad I waited for the physical copy.

[quote name='headpiece747']Yeah still waiting for this one. I will probably go ahead and get it from Amazon MP3 but wouldn't mind the physical CD. How is it by the way and can't get enough of the video/song of "When You Fall".[/QUOTE]

Only listened to it twice so far but I'm really digging it

[quote name='headpiece747']
Artist: Utada
Song: This One (Crying Like a Child)
Album: This Is The One

Still glad I waited for the physical copy.[/QUOTE]

Awesome album

Melody Gardot - Worrisome Heart (album)

[quote name='rabbitt']John Luther Adams - The Light That Fills The World (album)

Great minimal ambient.[/QUOTE]
Glad you liked it. :)

Passion Pit - 2009 - Manners :oops:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Willie Isz - Georgiavania - I dig most of it, but it has a few duds.[/QUOTE]

have it but haven't had the heart to listen to it yet. As much as I love Jneiro Jarel, him working with Khujo is a bit disappointing

[quote name='fart_bubble']have it but haven't had the heart to listen to it yet. As much as I love Jneiro Jarel, him working with Khujo is a bit disappointing[/QUOTE]

I can understand that, but the mixing of psychedelia and, for lack of a better term, crunk/Snap is kinda interesting. And Khujo can rap his ass off.

The Dead Weather - Horehound
Telefon Tel Aviv - Fahrenheit Fair Enough
Blu - Her Favorite Color

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The Dead Weather - Horehound
[/QUOTE]
Same here. I love it.

---------------

Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out of Something
The Dirtbombs - If You Don't Already, Have a Look
Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings

Petracovich - Crepusculo (album)

Didn't think I would like this when I found out that they pretty much stripped down their sound but you know what, I think this is their best album to date

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. One of my favorites.

Sigur Rós - Hvarf (album)

Toddla T - Fabriclive 47 (mix) -----eh, one of the weaker entries in either Fabriclive or Fabric
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (J Majik & Wickman Vocal Mix)
Brother - Hidden Depths (album)

Greyboy - Era Correct (album) --- eh, its okay. Some killer songs but it also has some mediocre songs. Not his best work but it should give him a larger audience due to Casual and Main Flow being on it.

Paul White - The Strange Dreams Of Paul White (album) ---- really wish this was longer. Or just a longer version of The Uprising of the Insane would be cool, his usage of King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man is pretty sick

Lack Of Afro - Touch My Soul
V/A - Treasures Of The Deep (comp)

bread's done
Back