Any one still play any older games on LIVE?

thesilentshadow30

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone here still plays any older games on LIVE?
I am getting tired of Halo 3. To many stupid kids or whatever playing, been shot to many times for a weapon or vehicle. That and so many people quit in the middle of games.
I have played Call of Duty:WOW and liked it, thinking of getting one of the map packs. (Which one is better?)
Also played Call of Duty 4, Gears 2, Battlefield 1943, GTA 4, and a few other arcade games.

I just tried out Lost Planet and was surprised to find games going on. I hadn't touched it since I beat it.
I also tried out Battlefield Bad Company and found games online.

What older games are you still playing???

Bad Company is hardly old, 13 months? I'm surprised how many people still play Soldier of Fortune Payback in player matches. You can almost always find a game going on.

I was playing Bad Company last night with a lot of cool people. Really the only downside with older games is that people don't talk all that much. Kind of hard to do a team/squad kind of game w/o communicating.

[quote name='dkreegz515']Shadowrun for the win.... 10 bucks almost everywhere, newegg.com[/QUOTE]

Do people still play it though ?
If I started playing online now am I too far behind the curve ?

yes theres never been less than 5 full rooms playing at all times... i've played it on and off for 2 years now... i love that game

I still play COD 4 from time to time, and am getting The Orange Box soon...do people still play Team Fortress 2 on XBL?

Splinter Cell Double Agent. I can throw that game in at random times of the year and find a room to play. Its an awesome game !

[quote name='Weedy649']Splinter Cell Double Agent. I can throw that game in at random times of the year and find a room to play. Its an awesome game ![/QUOTE]

Have to get that again before Conviction comes out. I agree that its an awesome game. Shadowrun has a good amount of people that still play it, hell even Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 have a good following.

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Had Monster Madness but there was never anyone on and it was pretty boring playing solo so I got rid of it.
But I am curious...[/QUOTE]

Monster Madness....*shudders*...there's a reason no one plays that online. There's a reason no one should play that game, period. Only reason to get online is to grind achievements.

Lost Planet: Colonies Edition. Very surprised by good number of players. This is actually a very good multiplayer-game; has all the feel of Starship Troopers.

All Pro Football 2k8 still has people in the lobbies and many leagues still going strong. I rock it out at least once a week.

Phantom Dust every once in a while...

As for older 360 games, I still see people on Burnout Revenge once in a while as well as Soul Calibur 4, DOA4, Crackdown, Katamari, etc.

I got Perfect Dark Zero last week and had no difficulty finding a match on my first try a day or so ago.

[quote name='deszaras']I got Perfect Dark Zero last week and had no difficulty finding a match on my first try a day or so ago.[/QUOTE]

Really? Maybe it is still worth picking up a used copy, then. :whistle2:k

Anyway, if you're looking for a match for older titles, why not try the gamer score group?

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Really? Maybe it is still worth picking up a used copy, then. :whistle2:k

Anyway, if you're looking for a match for older titles, why not try the gamer score group?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty fun and worth the $7.99 price tag for a used copy at Gamestop.

I've been playing Rainbow Six Vegas (after borrowing it from a friend a few days ago), and was suprised to see how many games are still being played. I counted them tonight and found 20+ joinable player match games and 15 joinable ranked match games. Still a really fun game, both online and the campaign.

I still play all kinds of old games. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, the old guitar heros, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Perfect Dark Zero, Ultimate MK3, if I am really bored I call a friend who has the Burger King games and we goof around and mainly just talk while playing those piece of craps.

[quote name='nnthomas']Lots of people playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in player matches

... well, when they dont kick you for dumb reasons[/QUOTE]

THIS! BTW, what rank are ya? Not that it matters. lol

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I still play all kinds of old games. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, the old guitar heros, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Perfect Dark Zero, Ultimate MK3, if I am really bored I call a friend who has the Burger King games and we goof around and mainly just talk while playing those piece of craps.[/QUOTE]
WOW, I didn't think anyone actually played those Burger King games...

bread's done
Back