The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
I ate a nutty buddy today and it was fantastic.

ay14ap.jpg

I don't know what that means and I don't remember tweeting that. I think someone else had my phone and tweeted that.
I was also very drunk that night, though. I wish I knew.

What Sneaky said.

By the way, Fall of Efrafa's final release is this fall (no pun), so keep your eyes open.

---

Have you been drinking all week, Johnny? Your twitter leads me to believe so...

Do you like stuff like Spazz, Charles Bronson, combatwoundedveteran, SneakyPenguin? (Have I asked you this before? :lol:)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you like stuff like Spazz, Charles Bronson, combatwoundedveteran, SneakyPenguin? (Have I asked you this before? :lol:)[/QUOTE]

You may have, but my memory is shit, so I forget. But yea, love that shit. Spazz is like my 6th most listened band on last.fm

Edit: 4th most listened.

Morning OTT.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What's going on today...full moon or something?[/QUOTE]

Total Solar Eclipse...Passing over China and India. Oh, yeah and the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing. No, I don't remember it...was not born yet.

[quote name='Maklershed']Woke up early. ...[/QUOTE]

Slept till 11:00 am yesterday, mowed the lawn, fell asleep at 4:00pm, and woke up today at 5:00am. :cool:

was finally cleaner up. j'awesome!

--

sean/hell/thing/bio -- your packages are shipped. i had to punch the USPS clerk in the neck, but they're on the way.

So has anyone ever returned something they bought with reward zone certificates. The woman said I would get the points back and the certificates would be emailed to me in a few days. It's been a week+ and nothing.

[quote name='seanr1221']So has anyone ever returned something they bought with reward zone certificates. The woman said I would get the points back and the certificates would be emailed to me in a few days. It's been a week+ and nothing.[/QUOTE]

In my experience, you lose them when you return stuff. I have never received a refund on spent RZ certs. :cry:

Also, the B1G1 50% off 360 games at Target works on clearance games too. Just got Riddick and Fiddy Cent for a combined total of $22.47. :cool:

[quote name='Number83']
Also, the B1G1 50% off 360 games at Target works on clearance games too. Just got Riddick and Fiddy Cent for a combined total of $22.47. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You're gonna regret bringing that 50 Cent game into your house when #84 plays it behind your back and starts using the phrase:"Fire in the muthafuckin hole bitches!"

[quote name='JolietJake']"These Riddick and Fifty Cent games are great!" ~#83 a year from now when playing it on his backwards compatable Xbox 720[/QUOTE]

Fixed to get the timing right.

[quote name='manthing']You're gonna regret bringing that 50 Cent game into your house when #84 plays it behind your back and starts using the phrase:"Fire in the muthafuckin hole bitches!"[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's funny because it's true.

Well if that happened to you, I'm just going to call and bug them until I get them back. They're basically giftcards, no point in losing them.

[quote name='Number83']Fixed to get the timing right.

:rofl:

It's funny because it's true.[/QUOTE]
I eagerly await your gears of war 3 review in 2020.

[quote name='seanr1221']They're basically giftcards, no point in losing them.[/QUOTE]

Not at all.

BB sees the RZ certs as coupons NOT GCs, and there is legalese out there that says they're only to be used once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back