Direct2Drive: And Yet it Moves $5 + THQ titles

Thinking about Saints Row 2 and Immortal Throne.

Edit: nvm, Saints Row 2 is apparently buggy and i'm never going to get to the end of TQ so there's no point. Thanks anyways OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have a strong opinion on And Yet It Moves? I've heard that it leans pretty heavily on the single idea of rotation, but that it does so in clever enough ways to keep things interesting.

So how does Direct2Drive work? Does it work like GamersGate? Can I download, burn it to a disc, and install it wherever I want? Sorry for asking, but And Yet It Moves looks intriguing.

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Thinking about Saints Row 2 and Immortal Throne.

Edit: nvm, Saints Row 2 is apparently buggy and i'm never going to get to the end of TQ so there's no point. Thanks anyways OP![/QUOTE]

actually apparently after the updates they've released for it since launch it runs just fine now

[quote name='palejackal']So how does Direct2Drive work? Does it work like GamersGate? Can I download, burn it to a disc, and install it wherever I want? Sorry for asking, but And Yet It Moves looks intriguing.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's how it works - a simple download and install.

[quote name='palejackal']So how does Direct2Drive work? Does it work like GamersGate? Can I download, burn it to a disc, and install it wherever I want? Sorry for asking, but And Yet It Moves looks intriguing.[/QUOTE]

first time you run the game though it has to activate online

bread's done
Back