Why do most headphones suck?

iAlCaPwn

CAG Veteran
All of the headphones i have bought have always broke or made me bleed. When the rubber part dies away, the sharp plastic sticks out. Of course i dont notice it and bleed.

So what headphones are good, but not the expensive?
(example: Bose, Turtle Beaches) fuck headphones

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The bleeding probably comes from all the shitty music you listen to.[/QUOTE]

lol damn that was a good one. seriously though i agree with you op i go through headphones alot. no matter how much i pay or dont pay they end up crapping out on me where one of the ears dies out and yet i continue to buy more. itd be nice to find a pair that lasted a year or so if not longer.

Bleeding?

Bleeding?

What the hell are you doing with those things? I assume you mean earbuds rather than actual headphones but still...

[quote name='docvinh']Are you here just to make a referral thread?[/QUOTE]
No just wondering everyone's opinion, cuz i go through headphones like every two weeks

I've been using THESE for the better part of 4 years and absolutely love them. I think I actually got them from a recommendation on this site as a best bang for your buck. They're very comfortable with multiple levels of "snuggness." And I get compliments on their look all the time.

**EDIT** $32 with free shipping

I adore my Sony headphones (These, but without the volume control). My headphone needs are somewhat unqiue, though- I have small ears. Like, crazy small ears. I've never found a pair of earbuds that didn't hurt to wear, and most full-sized headphones are either too big and weigh my ears down, or shaped wrong and sit at uncomfortable angles. These fit perfectly over the surface of my ears- they're pretty much the only thing I've found that's comfortable for me to wear. (My brother hunted them down for me a few years ago when my last headphones broke, leaving me with the daunting task of finding something shaped the same. I am eternally grateful.)

[quote name='Dingleberry']I've been using THESE for the better part of 4 years and absolutely love them. I think I actually got them from a recommendation on this site as a best bang for your buck. They're very comfortable with multiple levels of "snuggness." And I get compliments on their look all the time.

**EDIT** $32 with free shipping[/QUOTE]
I was just going to recommend those myself. As with anything else, you have to pay for quality, and these offer a lot of performance for the price.

Plus, these carry a lifetime warranty. You pay for shipping both ways but thats cheaper than a new pair.

[quote name='dafoomie']I was just going to recommend those myself. As with anything else, you have to pay for quality, and these offer a lot of performance for the price.

Plus, these carry a lifetime warranty. You pay for shipping both ways but thats cheaper than a new pair.[/QUOTE]

Ha, for some reason I want to say it was you who reccomended them many years ago. I think I remember seeing an avatar that had to do with Boston and a middle finger.

Anyways...I used the headphones today and still love them.

To answer the thread title: Most people are cheap bastards and don't care and/or will not notice the difference between ass-quality and good-quality headphones, so most headphones companies make suck.

[quote name='help1']Agreed. Don't buy the 202's, I had the 201's and I broke them after 2 years of solid use, and the reason they broke was totally my fault. I thought that the 202's would be better than the 201's, but they are not. Go with the 201s.[/QUOTE]

ditto, if you do decide to get a pair dont buy the 202's! I bought a pair a while ago and less then a year maybe a little more than a year those headphones died on me. Right ear went dead

bread's done
Back