No More Heroes / Red Steel combo $10 at Fred Meyer

miriamleo

CAGiversary!
Just picked up the combo at Fred Meyer in store today. It is not a bargain bin item, instead it has a on sale tag in the glass shelves. Not sure if it is YMMV.

Damn NMH is worth the $50 I paid for it and red steel was a good game IMO, just needed some controller polishing. This is a steal for this price and every Wii owner should do yourself a favor and pick this one up if you can.

There are no fred meyers here, if someone can grab me one I'd be appreciated! I just want no more heroes btw

Willing to pay $10 shipped for NMH alone!

[quote name='CaoPi']There are no fred meyers here, if someone can grab me one I'd be appreciated! I just want no more heroes btw

Willing to pay $10 shipped for NMH alone![/QUOTE]

How about I trade ya for something? :D

[quote name='earvcunanan']How about I trade ya for something? :D[/QUOTE]

depends what you were looking for I pm'd you 4 times back then none replied to!

[quote name='CaoPi']depends what you were looking for I pm'd you 4 times back then none replied to![/QUOTE]

Well, that's weird. I responded to your last PM about MKW a few days ago, and that's the only PM I remember that I got from you in a while. Anyway, I'll send you a PM soon.

I looked on google to find one near me and its called fred meyer jewelers?? or do they have a chain of jewelry and a chain of department stores?

They have separate jewelery stores. All the department stores I've been to have jewelery sections, so most of the stand alone jewelers are inside Malls and such around here.

[quote name='samisdumm']you might as well get it on amazon for 18$ vampy...[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the 2-pack? If so, do you have a link?

[quote name='temp81830']Are you talking about the 2-pack? If so, do you have a link?[/QUOTE]

Just No More Heroes, not bundle

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Damn NMH is worth the $50 I paid for it and red steel was a good game IMO, just needed some controller polishing. This is a steal for this price and every Wii owner should do yourself a favor and pick this one up if you can.[/QUOTE]

This. I completely, 100% agree with this entire statement.

Where can I find this Fred Meyer, and how can I convince him to give me this deal? :D

Bah, there is not a Fred Meyer within 100 miles of me. Oh well. Now I can go back to dreaming about a No More Heroes 360/PS3 port.

Someone pick me one up and I'll give you one of these:

Offshore Tycoon (Brand new factory sealed)
Monkey Mischief (Brand new factory sealed)
Counter Force (Brand new factory sealed)
Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland (Brand new factory sealed)
M&M's Kart Racing
Soul Calibur Legends
M&M’s Adventure
M&M’s Beach Party
Puzzler Collection
Ocean Commander
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Disc and hollywood video insert and official Wii case only)

Razor, everybody else, I'm going to pick up all the copies at my store. It's about $11 after tax, another $2-3 to ship. Then there's paypal fees. I'm not looking to make a fortune off CAGs, but I think at $14, I'm breaking even or losing a couple cents. I'll update when I've picked them up.

[quote name='chakan']Razor, everybody else, I'm going to pick up all the copies at my store. It's about $11 after tax, another $2-3 to ship. Then there's paypal fees. I'm not looking to make a fortune off CAGs, but I think at $14, I'm breaking even or losing a couple cents. I'll update when I've picked them up.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks :)

chakan, I'm interested too. I'd pay $15 for this combo. I know you said you'd update when you get back, but I'll shoot you a PM anyway.

Deal is listed in the weekly Fred Meyer ad here in Alaska. I already have No More Heroes, but now I'm kinda tempted to trade it in and get this...

Fire chief, I wouldn't pay $10 for ALL of those games...

Do you work at the Mars/M&M factory?

[quote name='flit']fire chief, i wouldn't pay $10 for all of those games...

Do you work at the mars/m&m factory?[/quote]

lmfao

Wow, I've never seen these. Is it just a bundle of both games together or some sort of combo-package deal? I'll head over there in a bit (got a Freddy's 1/2 mile from my house) and get all that I can.

I picked up 8.
abide002.jpg
After tax, each cost $10.82. Shipping to New York, which should be the max anywhere in the main part of US is $2.94. Paypal fees are .72 on $13.76. Therefore, the minimum I will accept is $14.48

If you are interested, PM me for my paypal email. I'll list the copies here, who's interested in them, and give you about a day to arrange payment. After that, the slot will open up for someone else.

Red Steel/No More Heroes 1 kodave-paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered, feedback exchanged
Red Steel/No More Heroes 2 mylasthope-paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered
Red Steel/No More Heroes 3 Vampyreonline -paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered, feedback exchanged
Red Steel/No More Heroes 4 zenintrude, paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered
Red Steel/No More Heroes 5 asianlikerice-paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered
Red Steel/No More Heroes 6 Hudson187-paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped(gotta love catching the mailman), delivered, feedback exchanged
Red Steel/No More Heroes 7 sergioalb64 -paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered, feedback exchanged
Red Steel/No More Heroes 8 temp81830 -paid, packed, Delivery Confirmation, shipped, delivered, feedback exchanged

Last edited by a moderator:
chakan - you are forgetting the cost of the mailer ;)

Seriously, though, if I get a few to distribute here I'd want to include that. The ones I have now are cheap (40 cents or so) but they would work only for one game, not both. I'd have to buy more (at about $1 each) if people expect both games.

Io, they are in a special cardboard slip case, which is sealed. The games seem to be the normal packaging inside, no cellophane, but I haven't opened to check.

Orchards and Mill Plain are dry, I haven't been to Fisher's Landing or anywhere else.

[quote name='io']Wow, I've never seen these. Is it just a bundle of both games together or some sort of combo-package deal? I'll head over there in a bit (got a Freddy's 1/2 mile from my house) and get all that I can.[/QUOTE]
Io, they are in a special cardboard slip case, which is sealed. The games seem to be the normal packaging inside, no cellophane, but I haven't opened to check.

Orchards and Mill Plain are dry, I haven't been to Fisher's Landing or anywhere else.
[quote name='io']chakan - you are forgetting the cost of the mailer ;)

Seriously, though, if I get a few to distribute here I'd want to include that. The ones I have now are cheap (40 cents or so) but they would work only for one game, not both. I'd have to buy more (at about $1 each) if people expect both games.[/QUOTE]
I have mailers built to hold 2 DVDs. Yes, I know I'm not including the cost...I'm trying to be a helpful CAG for once.

ajh2298, there is a spot....because I can't count. I actually bought 8, not 7. Post updated, I'll send you a PM with my paypal address.

[quote name='chakan']

I have mailers built to hold 2 DVDs. Yes, I know I'm not including the cost...I'm trying to be a helpful CAG for once.[/QUOTE]

Well, I want to be helpful if I manage to get some but I'm not taking a loss in the process. So you're making me look bad ;). Anyway, I'm heading out in a minute to see if I can find some.

[quote name='temp81830']chakan, if you have any available, I'll take one, and can pay $15 if that's fine.[/QUOTE]
If I don't hear from people by Saturday, I'll send you a PM.

[quote name='ajh2298']chakan, I would take one for $15.00 shipped if a spot opens up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chakan']ajh2298, there is a spot....because I can't count. I actually bought 8, not 7. Post updated, I'll send you a PM with my paypal address.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to waste your time I think I typed out that I wanted a set before I thought about it for a minute. You can skip me and go to the next person who wants one. I havent played my Wii in months and I already have a disc only copy of Red Steel and that was the game I was more interested in.

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry to waste your time I think I typed out that I wanted a set before I thought about it for a minute. You can skip me and go to the next person who wants one. I havent played my Wii in months and I already have a disc only copy of Red Steel and that was the game I was more interested in.[/QUOTE]
No problem, thanks for the update. Slot opened up for temp81830

I love Ubisoft actually having 2 original game cases in the bundle, instead of just one disc case holding 2 disc with a ugly combo cover art (like the Bioshock/Elder Scroll one).

thank you mylasthope, sergioalb64, temp81830, and kodave for quick payment. Will print postage tonight; packages will go out early tomorrow.

bread's done
Back