Feedback
14 (100%)

Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_23.jpg
Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_24.jpg
Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_25.jpg

Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_78.jpg
Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_79.jpg

Hey guys,

I want to also mention that we have a Pre-Order Special on Aion for $39.90. This special price will end in just a couple days. If you want the pre-order bonus and get $10 Off, please check out Aion at GoGamer. BTW, every retailer will be forced to raise their Aion price soon to full MSRP, so lock in the lower price now while you can if you are into this huge MMO.

http://www.gogamer.com/Aion-for-PC-...VproductId77157802VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

Jason

[quote name='Jodou']Meh, nothing terribly exciting. The same games from last time are pretty much the best deals again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we were able to get some more Mirror's Edge. Some missed out last time when we ran out of stock. The deal on POP is still good so we ran it again.

There is still a lot of other good deals there too.

Jason

I am really tempted to get Watchmen...I really dont know why I know its bad but I wanna see how bad...

Might grab KoF too

[quote name='Squarehard']Probably going to pick up Operation Darkness and Zoids Assualt. Some nice stuff in this sale though.[/QUOTE]
The reviews were pretty bad on that one; IGN gave it a 25 lol and it barely managed a metascore of 46.

Painkiller Black for 4 bucks? If you enjoy FPS and havent played either the original game or the expansion pack you're doing yourself a disservice by not getting it.

[quote name='joshnorm']Might grab KoF too[/QUOTE]
Is that the one without Mai? Can't believe they dropped her from the roster in a game. INCONCEIVABLE!

[quote name='Jodou']Is that the one without Mai? Can't believe they dropped her from the roster in a game. INCONCEIVABLE![/QUOTE]

Yea I think so...but maybe DLC??? for Free??? maybe...

[quote name='Jodou']The reviews were pretty bad on that one; IGN gave it a 25 lol and it barely managed a metascore of 46.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I just can't help myself when it comes to Atlus crap. Always worth at least a purchase as long as the price is just right. Since Atlus games always come out so overly priced, I just figure at least I am not getting completely shafted since its just so cheap. Who knows, maybe I can get a little bit of enjoyment out of it. Even with shipping its still under $10. Worth a shot XD And if its really that bad, at least I'll have Zoids to fall back on.

Tempted by Combat Flight Simulator 3 but with shipping and tax it's pretty much a wash with Amazon at $9.99. And it's an (I) SKU although that probably makes no difference.

Damn. And I just bought and opened Watchmens for $30.

Watchmen is decent but very repetitive. They threw in outstanding graphics but forgot that brawlers need a bit more pizzazz and move variety than what they give you. Still, if you've got a friend, it is a really well put together game.

I've never ordered from GoGamer before. Are all their games US versions and brand new? At those prices though, I can't complain about whatever I get.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I've never ordered from GoGamer before. Are all their games US versions and brand new? At those prices though, I can't complain about whatever I get.[/QUOTE]

Most games from Go Gamer are US versions except for the ones with the I which they are generally from Europe. All the games that are shipped are usually brad new besides the consoles of course.

[quote name='earvcunanan']In for Zoids Assault and Operation Darkness for $15 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I kept dancing around at 10 each...so why not both for 15?

[quote name='ConfusedWisdom']Might be in for Fallout Collection and GTA Classics.[/QUOTE]
I did this. Been meaning to pick up the Fallout Collection for awhile now.

damn i'm really tempted to get zoids and operation darkness...but both got generally bad reviews and might just be a waste of money...but still so tempting!

Nice price on Watchmen. Also, Painkiller is the shit, y'all. So is Prey.

Also, heh, that's pretty shitty that Rockstar is still selling GTA1 and GTA2, considering that they're free downloads on their website (doh, beaten).

I can't fucking believe that it's still so damn hard to get Diablo 2 + Lord of Destruction (retail boxed) for less than 30 dollars, nearly a goddamn decade on.

I almost picked up the FO collection at Target yesterday for $20...glad I waited. $11 for the FO collection is a pretty good deal. I may grab the X360 Watchmen game at $23...that's a pretty decent price and the first game wasn't that bad.

Hmm, Fallout Collection and Prince of Persia (PC) are pretty tempting. But I'm such an achievement whore, I want Prince of Persia for the nerd points on the 360...

[quote name='qwerty1']Painkiller Black for 4 bucks? If you enjoy FPS and havent played either the original game or the expansion pack you're doing yourself a disservice by not getting it.[/QUOTE]

I got it from GOG.com for $7 a while back, and that was well worth it. The GoGamer price is even better.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I can't fucking believe that it's still so damn hard to get Diablo 2 + Lord of Destruction (retail boxed) for less than 30 dollars, nearly a goddamn decade on.[/QUOTE]

There must still be enough demand for it. I like being able to register the CD keys with Blizzard and downloading the game from them. It sure beats having to use the CDs to install and play.

Glad to see a go gamer rep giving info on this thread. Just want to give very positive feedback on the order I placed last week. Now if I can just get Mirrors Edge to launch.

[quote name='Jodou']The reviews were pretty bad on that one; IGN gave it a 25 lol and it barely managed a metascore of 46.[/QUOTE]

This comes up EVERY time and every time there are several CAGs (myself included) who jump to the game's defense. I don't get the hate, given that the game is pretty clear what it wants to be and does a darned good job at it. The SRPG genre is really hard to do completely wrong if the mechanics are there.

Ghostbusters for 40 bucks is decent for a two month old game. It has a decent Multiplayer that I bet will be dead by years end so if you wanted to play that part it may be worth getting it now.

Jason, I know that the (I) is for International items, though what does the (BL) stand for? It's on the Supreme Commander for 360 that's on sale.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']This comes up EVERY time and every time there are several CAGs (myself included) who jump to the game's defense. I don't get the hate, given that the game is pretty clear what it wants to be and does a darned good job at it. The SRPG genre is really hard to do completely wrong if the mechanics are there.[/QUOTE]
Only reason I mentioned it was because I was interested in it as well. . .until I saw the reviews.

Even though I haven't played City of Heroes in a couple of years, I might pick up that PlayNC card just to get me warmed up for Champions Online.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyer beware

Order I placed 7/6/2009 still hasn't been received by postal service. Weeks after I ordered they sent me an email saying one of the items they did not have in stock so they did not ship any of the order, gave me no date they would and asked me if I'd like to change anything else? (I guess I decided to change the in/out of stock status).

I am obviously not happy it took them two weeks to figure this out, especially since they sent shipping verification on 7/7. I ask them to ship portion that is in stock (seems pretty common sense to me). They ask me the next day if I want them to ship portion that is in stock. Well played. So I say yes, they say they will upgrade shipping and send that day. Two days later my order status page remains the same, tracking info I have claims they have not received the item and guess what the item that is causing the holdup is listed as ships in 24 hours.

This isn't rocket science, if you mess up and list an item as in stock that is not, you send out emails quickly and let them know, apologize and give them a ETA of when it will be in stock so customer can decide if they'd like to wait.

So order if you want, I'm sure plenty get what they asked for. But if you don't or there is a problem, rest assured they will do nothing but frustrate you. Is saving a few bucks worth the hassle?

[quote name='Jauron']!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyer beware

Order I placed 7/6/2009 still hasn't been received by postal service. Weeks after I ordered they sent me an email saying one of the items they did not have in stock so they did not ship any of the order, gave me no date they would and asked me if I'd like to change anything else? (I guess I decided to change the in/out of stock status).

I am obviously not happy it took them two weeks to figure this out, especially since they sent shipping verification on 7/7. I ask them to ship portion that is in stock (seems pretty common sense to me). They ask me the next day if I want them to ship portion that is in stock. Well played. So I say yes, they say they will upgrade shipping and send that day. Two days later my order status page remains the same, tracking info I have claims they have not received the item and guess what the item that is causing the holdup is listed as ships in 24 hours.

This isn't rocket science, if you mess up and list an item as in stock that is not, you send out emails quickly and let them know, apologize and give them a ETA of when it will be in stock so customer can decide if they'd like to wait.

So order if you want, I'm sure plenty get what they asked for. But if you don't or there is a problem, rest assured they will do nothing but frustrate you. Is saving a few bucks worth the hassle?[/QUOTE]

you already whined in the other thread about this, why do you feel you have to whine about this stuff here too? are you going to make this your mission in life now to bad mouth gogamer every time a thread about them goes up? get a life, get over yourself, stuff happens, not everyone gets what they wants, the world isnt here to please you (although that is subject to opinion), have a nice day.

[quote name='Squarehard']you already whined in the other thread about this, why do you feel you have to whine about this stuff here too? are you going to make this your mission in life now to bad mouth gogamer every time a thread about them goes up? get a life, get over yourself, stuff happens, not everyone gets what they wants, the world isnt here to please you (although that is subject to opinion), have a nice day.[/QUOTE]
Lol, nothing wrong with being a good consumer. Word of mouth goes a long way. . .

My only complaint would be slow paid shipping (paid $3 shipping for the dirt cheap; took a full week to arrive, which was expected given the stipulation of 5-7 days) when Newegg is free, ships from the same state, and generally arrives in under three days. To their credit, they process orders quickly and it shipped the same day since it was placed in the AM.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, nothing wrong with being a good consumer. Word of mouth goes a long way. . .

My only complaint would be slow paid shipping (paid $3 shipping for the dirt cheap; took a full week to arrive, which was expected given the stipulation of 5-7 days) when Newegg is free, ships from the same state, and generally arrives in under three days. To their credit, they process orders quickly and it shipped the same day since it was placed in the AM.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he already went on a rant in the other thread that involved gogamers and complained about it on and on, etc. Why does he have to do it again. I personally dont even shop with GoGamer that much, but never had a problem with the few in the past, and it was more the way he made his post.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyer Beware
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to prove a point, fine, then type what you got to say and go. I'm probably take this more serious than what its worth, but meh, im kinda over it already anyways. It was more of a spurt of the moment kind of thing.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I don't recommend buying, you can get GTA 1 and 2 for free, legally off Rockstars website.

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/[/QUOTE]
Yes, I've known about that for a while, but this pack also includes GTA London, which I don't think is included in the free stuff.
I also like having a hard copy of the game :)

[quote name='Squarehard']you already whined in the other thread about this, why do you feel you have to whine about this stuff here too? are you going to make this your mission in life now to bad mouth gogamer every time a thread about them goes up? get a life, get over yourself, stuff happens, not everyone gets what they wants, the world isnt here to please you (although that is subject to opinion), have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

Informing fellow Cags of the risk they run when dealing with this company is far from whining, especially when my order is still not completed.

Leaving feedback is standard for on-line stores, and yes I will be updating every thread for this company until my situation is resolved, maybe longer.

[quote name='Jauron']Informing fellow Cags of the risk they run when dealing with this company is far from whining, especially when my order is still not completed.

Leaving feedback is standard for on-line stores, and yes I will be updating every thread for this company until my situation is resolved, maybe longer.[/QUOTE]

You could just make a thread about your situation in the Deals/Shopping Discussions thread which will probably get you more attention since the majority of people dont browse through each page to read the replies since these threads get so big.

I would be a much better way to get your point across. If you just post in every thread, people will just think youre some lunatic disgruntled customer that doesnt really have a valid point and is just badmouthing the company for no particular reason.

But it makes no difference to me. Im just trying to let you know there are better ways and sections to get your point across.

I've probably ordered from them 100 times in the past and had absolutely no problems. I suppose everyone can make mistakes but they are a good site overall.

I ordered Mirror's Edge after hesitating last week. I was tempted by BG&E, but I passed for now. I'm just not sure if I would play it.

bread's done
Back