Skies of Arcadia Legends $19.99

JoMasta

CAGiversary!
Seems this is rarely in stock anywhere, but EBgames.com has it in stock now for $19.99.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/231114.asp

231114.jpg

I wonder how soon it'll become rare. A few Fry's near me have tons and tons of this game in stock. Seems like nobody ever buy it even with the price drop a year ago.

[quote name='tradegamesnowsesshoumaru']skies has been 19.99 new at gamestop and eb for the past 5 months I'm pretty sure there will be a players choice version later on[/quote]

Ummm... maybe. But I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I don't think it's sold too many, but I could be wrong.

Even with the reprint last year, I don't think this title has been doing well. It's a shame, too, because it's good and has quite a few unique elements. Before Tales of Symphonia came out, it was probably the best RPG on the system.

Now Sega needs to reprint Rez, those bastards.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I wonder how soon it'll become rare. A few Fry's near me have tons and tons of this game in stock. Seems like nobody ever buy it even with the price drop a year ago.[/quote]

Mine still has quite a few SOA: Legends also. If I had to estimate how many we have, then I'd say at least 20-30 are at my store. They still have copies of Deus Ex for PS2 and Shenmue 2 for Xbox. I think I might buy another copy of SOA though since just in case mine dies on me a couple years and I can't find another.

If I had a 'cube I'd be all over this game. I guess I'll have to pay $30 for a used DC copy.

If you like RPGs or even if you don't, you want to get this game. Especially at $20. If you don't get it now, you'll regret it if you end up wanting it when the game's $50+ again. I thought it was well worth the $15 I payed for a new copy.

i saw this game at my local gamecrazy for 15.99 or 14.99 brand new...so if any of you want to save a couple bucks just check your local gamecrazy. hope this helps out

[quote name='Rozz']If I had a 'cube I'd be all over this game. I guess I'll have to pay $30 for a used DC copy.[/quote]

A used SOA on DC is $20 at eb before discounts.

At Gamestop it's no more than $30 before 50% off discount and an additionanl 10% off with a GS card.

Try to find the Skies of Arcadia: Legends strategy guide :) It's almost impossible now without paying close to or even more than $50.

bread's done
Back