The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkin: stop locking OTTs once they hit 500. People will leave naturally. I mean, I know you're happy to be a mod and all, but you don't need to use your abilities all the time, especially when you can cut off conversations.

Most interesting OTT ever? Must check that out.

My head hurts so bad I can't sleep.
If that weren't bad enough- the thing that remedies migraines most frequently for me: caffeine.

Just realized tonight that Sorcerer was a remake of Le Salaire de la Peur. I wish it (Sorcerer) would get re-released. I still have my LD of it, sadly it is P&S.

I need to to track down a copy of Sorcerer.[quote name='Rocko']I wish the forum guide idea didn't flounder.[/QUOTE]Yep.

broken_record.jpg

Why is my Videodrome scheduled to ship on August 12th when its status on B&N.com is ready to ship in 24 hours? :|

[quote name='Mojimbo']I need to to track down a copy of Sorcerer.[/QUOTE]

The DVD of Amazon is the same P&S version, I wouldn't buy it new- used on eBay would be the best bet.

:whistle2:?
Just read this on IMDB

DVD Review issue 131 (August 2009) an interview with Nicolas Cage. He says he's just finished a movie called The Season of The Witch. Cage says that;
"Its like an occult version of (1953 French thriller) The Wages of Fear, except it's not nitroglycerine we're transporting, but a witch to an abbey, set in the 14th century."

Dang, you're super cool. Why are you a mod when you don't care about improving the community? And why is it so hard to not lock a thread?

:lol:

---

This reminded me that there seemingly still hasn't been a really great modern film about Napoleon, which is kind of annoying.

Guess I just needed to get a new activation code for Netflix streaming to work.

Now I can watch Bicycle Thieves.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

This reminded me that there seemingly still hasn't been a really great modern film about Napoleon, which is kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]

I liked The Emperors New Clothes, but I am an Ian Holm fan- my friends thought it was meh.

What was the movie that parodied that fact- it had billboards of Danny Devito in NAPOLEON in a couple of scenes?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, you're super cool. Why are you a mod when you don't care about improving the community? And why is it so hard to not lock a thread?[/QUOTE]
He cares less about your opinions than he does about his kid.

Super low.

/stalking Linkin

[quote name='st0neface']Have any success with the job thing or still on the hunt?[/QUOTE]

Nothing really, but I just started. I'm going to be applying for some retail work so hopefully that'll hold me over for a while.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']He cares less about your opinions than he does about his kid.

Super low.

/stalking Linkin[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Jim on The Soup and it's only the first week. I'm sure we'll see more as the season progresses.

You made it, man. You made it.

jimh.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, you're super cool. Why are you a mod when you don't care about improving the community? And why is it so hard to not lock a thread?[/QUOTE]

Locking a thread helps the community...for some reason it just upsets you.

Let's not lie to ourselves, Linkin. I know you don't believe harshly cutting off conversations is better than letting them ebb and flow naturally.

No one did it before you started posting in the OTT, and we've had a lot of mods pass through. Why are you different?

[quote name='st0neface']Wow, we've gone ten days without a corny OTT. Keep up the good work, boys![/QUOTE]

I'd like to imagine you're keeping track with tally marks etched into the wall.

Morning all. One day away from a week of unchecked sickness. Lovely.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think I'ma be pretty :0( when R Lee Ermey either d!es or stops making History Channel programs.[/QUOTE]

I'm not one for non-WW2 related military shows, but that new one he's in where they shoot stuff looks pretty cool.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]
Just noticed your XBL Avatar is wearing a wife beater.

Here we go, long day on 5 hours of sleep: Let's rock.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Just noticed your XBL Avatar is wearing a wife beater.

Here we go, long day on 5 hours of sleep: Let's rock.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a parent? Shouldn't you be used to 5 hours sleep?
(It's what I get on a regular basis and I don't even have kids. ;) )

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Aren't you a parent? Shouldn't you be used to 5 hours sleep?
(It's what I get on a regular basis and I don't even have kids. ;) )[/QUOTE]

Once my kid hit about 18 months she started to sleep about 9 hours.

I need 7 hours these days; It's a product of getting :oldman:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back