H: Remember Me W: Army of Two: Devil's Cartel, DmC

SpiderHulkThing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
:applause: Welcome to My Trade Thread! :applause:

My list is small for now as I am in the process of moving. I will add items as I settle in.

Have

Games come in original box and with instructions/inserts unless otherwise noted

Xbox 360
Remember Me

PS3 :ps3:

Wantj
Xbox 360 :360:

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
DmC: Devil May Cry

PS3 :ps3:

Thanks for Looking and Happy Gaming! :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Added some more haves and wants

v6p4jnsy3dm3OkOmx2BpJWa1KnWmR8F0K7WXQPaY7MpVBucCFXN7Km60h+1lWFT5kmaIyilWpcrtXK+ABq8KHEVia1IrPDhJyxBMThZzhPlPPG5Bf8BH3hvgXSBPSYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

KbhFaCfl8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
v6p4jnsy3dm3OkOmx2BpJWa1KnWmR8F0K7WXQPaY7MpVBucCFXN7Km60h+1lWFT5kmaIyilWpcrtXK+ABq8KHEVia1IrPDhJyxBMThZzhPlPPG5Bf8BH3hvgXSBPSYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
QbwCzPzIiBLdxscAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
gfSi8Xj+JHyi+SiazOF6gcJgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAA8AAAAPCAIAAAC0tAIdAAAAW0lEQVQokWNgGKLg9rlLW9dsuH3uEhqCCLr6h0EQRBCqeq5LMAQRpRorwq4aD0JXPam9Cw+Cq4ZwGSa1d811Ca4sKK4sKJ7U3gVn4FRNgtkMDPg0IKse6LhGAQCJrs3z3lVmgwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAA8AAAAPCAIAAAC0tAIdAAAAaklEQVQokWNgoCFw9Q8jHjHEpOfHpOeji+IwEYtqBgaoIBzBNaCrxlSKrAGLauwuxqUaIjKpvQuCUMzGNAOuDhmhmI3sPjgDAtDdDRGCkHDHIKtGCROIEMSJcPd0m9hCEJbwhiMCcUlDAACcGZEQUX37BAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Gamecrazy is apparently having a sale for the 360 versions of GTA 4, but not for the PS3. If anyone wants a regular version of GTA 4 for the PS3, I'd like to trade it for the 360 version.

I responded to your PM. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Grad school just started up again and I've been pretty busy. But I'm good to go now. Again, sorry for not getting a chance to get back to you sooner.

Added a lot more games:

360: Bionic Commando, Just Cause, NCAA Football 07, NCAA Football 08, NCAA March Madness 07, Ninja Blade, Ninja Gaiden II, Prince of Persia, Terminator: Salvation, Wanted: Weapons of Fate, WWE Smack Down vs. Raw 2008

PS3: Condemned 2

Added more games:

360: Prototype, Wheelman, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Mirror's Edge

Wii: Deadly Creatures, Red Steel

Would like to trade Prototype for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

updated haves/wants

Added to haves: Brutal Legend, Halo ODST, The Saboteur, Sonic Unleashed, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, Legendary

Added to Wants: Bayonetta, Darksiders

I'm going to trade some of my games to gamestop soon. I figured before I did however, that I'd see if anyone wanted to trade for any of them or buy them first. Feel free to PM me offers.

All inquirers should have a PMed response and I appreciate your interest.

And as an update, I've got a few deals brewing. But I'm probably going to take the gamestop destined games today (Friday the 5th) or tomorrow that haven't been spoken for. So anyone else interested in them, LMK before I do so.

Also, added Halo ODST to my haves list. I only want $38 for it shipped or Darksiders for the 360 or Aliens vs. Predator for the 360 for it.

Added Modern Warfare 2 to my haves list.

I plan on taking MW2 and/or Battlefield Bad Company 2 to gamestop Tuesday or Wednesday. So make offers before I take them if interested.

Really hoping to trade one or the other for Heavy Rain. PM me.

Anyone want either of these before I take them to GS tonight?

Would like to trade for Heavy Rain, AVP, Bayonetta, Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno or $50 shipped

bread's done
Back