Conkers live and Uncut delayed again?

starman9000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
I was just at gamestop and they said it was pushed back til june, but gamecrazy still has it as March. Was there any announcement on this?

I wont be surporised by another delay, but man, its getting old.

I haven't heard of any delay but I wouldn't be surprised. This is rare we're talking about and they have been notorious for delays/hold-ups.

[quote name='killswitch64']That sucks, Conker is one of the few games I am looking forward to this year.[/quote]

Yeah me too, actually gonna buy it on release. The date has changed to may 31 on Gamestops site, so its probably really pushed back.

Hopefully all the wait will be worth it and they will get all the kinks out of it and release an actually great game..

Pathetic. Seriously, this game was announced ages ago.... it's not like they've been busy either.... Where's Kameo? Where's Perfect Dark Zero? Pathetic.

I read Quarterman's column some time ago that Perfect Dark was completed, but Microsoft wanted to hold it back in order to give Halo 2 a full push. I believe that he also said in another issue that it was now being held back to Xbox Next or Xenon or whatever. I don't mind a game being held back for perfection, but it does suck that we have to wait even longer for Conker.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Its being developed by Rare, so of course it's going to be delayed several times.[/quote]

Yeap, I'm used to it by now...even though it still sucks ass.

So they need more time to make it suck eh? That or they want to push out a few more Grabbed by the Ghoulies, cause god knows everyone loved that one!

[quote name='starman9000'][quote name='killswitch64']That sucks, Conker is one of the few games I am looking forward to this year.[/quote]

Yeah me too, actually gonna buy it on release. The date has changed to may 31 on Gamestops site, so its probably really pushed back.

Hopefully all the wait will be worth it and they will get all the kinks out of it and release an actually great game..[/quote]

i loved conker multiplayer on n64. This is going to be BOMB on LIVE!

[quote name='BLarR']So they need more time to make it suck eh? That or they want to push out a few more Grabbed by the Ghoulies, cause god knows everyone loved that one![/quote]I know some guys that really liked GBTG. That's not everyone, but it's not like it was the shittiest game they could have made.

I think I have about $15 on Conker right now at GameRush, so I might cancel the preorder and just wait for reviews on this.

The only Rare games I can remember liking are Golden Eye and the original Donkey Kong Country for the SNES.

You want to talk about a game that's been delayed OVER and OVER by a company notorious for that sort of thing, talk about Starcraft : Ghost.

Where the HELL is that game at, anyhow? Stupid Blizzard.

[quote name='javeryh']Pathetic. Seriously, this game was announced ages ago.... it's not like they've been busy either.... Where's Kameo? Where's Perfect Dark Zero? Pathetic.[/quote]

You're not wrong, but come on, we expect this bullshit from Rare by now. By the time they ever get around to releasing stuff I usually don't care anymore.

bread's done
Back