[Canada] Zellers BOGO on games under $20 (starts July 31st)

I doubt I'll find anything interesting, it was hard to find good games even with the 33% off deal last week (which was for games under 30). I guess I'll still go poke around just in case! :p

Perfect I'm going on a road trip to Toronto with my sons and wanted to pick up Personal Trainer Math and Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir.

I'll recommend Club House Games if anyone hasn't picked that up for their DS.

Sweet, there is a zellers right next to me. I'll go checkout what they have, but I doubt I'll find anything good.

I don't know if anyone else has checked out this sale but here's what I picked up:

360: Fifa 3, Beautiful Katamari, FaceBreaker and Tiger Woods 09
DS: Final Fantasy 3, Lock's Quest, Izuna 2
PSP: God of War

Pretty decent stuff there:
360: Top Spin 3, Overlord, Tiger Woods 09
PS3: GRAW 2, Full Auto 2

And another game which name escapes me.

I went to the Zellers beside me and there wasnt anything good priced at $19.99. There were a couple good games but they were $29.99 and didnt apply to this promo

Mine had a tonne of great DDI, and Zoo games for Wii that look like they were developed in two weeks. You know, NinjaBread Man and his friends. But I still got a few games:

Wii - Counter Force (I hear this is one of DDI's not so trainwrecked games)
DS - Puzzle De Harvest Moon, DragonBall Z: Hakunaru Densetsu
360 - Blue Dragon (as a gift)

All of the casual Nintendo games for the DS- Brain Age, Cooking, and so on, are $19.99.

I bought the 2 Brain Age games to give as presents in the future.

I was at Zellers (Kanata) last Friday, so it was awesome to find out they were having this sale as I passed by the game section. Forget what was there... I think they were only a few decent games for the handhelds and a bunch of junk for the consoles.

Picked up Lock's Quest and Hotel Dusk Room 215.
Not much else that was good here other than maybe a few psp games which I didn't bother going through.

bread's done
Back