Wii- Elebits -$11.98 on Amazon.com eligible for free shipping on orders over $25

Why do people feel the need to point out the free shipping over $25.. that applies to every deal and has for years, I'm pretty sure every CAG here knows that..

[quote name='Scorch']Why do people feel the need to point out the free shipping over $25.. that applies to every deal and has for years, I'm pretty sure every CAG here knows that..[/QUOTE]
Free shipping does not apply to items sold by many third parties on amazon. So pointing it out certainly helps.

Wrt. the actual game, you may be able to find it at your local TRU for $9.99 + tax.

This was a pretty fun game, really. Not the deepest game but it was a pretty interesting early attempt to use the Wii remote in a halfway organic way and not strictly waggle. I'd say it's worth a shot if you haven't played it...

This is also available at Movie Gallery and HWV for $5 on their current promotion. Granted its preplayed and YMMV on availability....its where I got my copy.

[quote name='cathy521']Gobrandmall.com

So wonderful website is!

Do not miss it![/QUOTE]

GO SPAM GO!

But regarding Elebits? Ehhh, I'd pass if I were you. I hated it. Gimmicky and fun (at first), but overall lame and boring. Also got kind of hard, too.

[quote name='Magikarp830']I hated it. Gimmicky and fun (at first), but overall lame and boring. Also got kind of hard, too.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same. It was fun for about the first 3 levels, then the difficulty curve jumped. It would have probably been an OK game on the PC, but the Wii controls, as usual, made things much harder than they had to be.

huh? elebits was a walk in the park because of the slowdown on huge levels
gameplay does get repetitive, only new levels(environment), not new level design

I'm fine with people pointing out the free shipping. What's bizarre to me is how angry people get when I want them to put "requires Xbox Live Gold" for deals that do.

Regarding Elebits-rented it a couple years back. The concept is cool, and it's fun for a while, but gets way too hard later one. If not for that it would be an actual good game on the Wii.

[quote name='Unicorntard']
The vendor sold out. Its over.[/QUOTE]

Just got it for $7.99 new, fulfilled by Amazon (qualifies for super saver shipping).

[quote name='Scorch']Why do people feel the need to point out the free shipping over $25.. that applies to every deal and has for years, I'm pretty sure every CAG here knows that..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you know whenever someone doesn't post free with orders over $25 or FSSS, theres always that one smart ass that says "Shipping isnt free unless its over, $25, please change the title. etc etc." XD. Its an alright price though. Not worth the effort to find fillers for. And not a big fan of people posting vendor deals that aren't from Amazon directly. First off they don't last, and secondly shouldnt those go in the auction section for private vendors? Anywho, alright price, in the end still not that great of a price.

bread's done
Back