[DEAD?] $10 off $10 at buy.com

Ok, correct me if I am wrong but if the coupon is good on one order at a time wouldn't that mean everytime I find something under 10 bucks that it is free and all I would have to do is pay shipping?

[quote name='cdeener']Ok, correct me if I am wrong but if the coupon is good on one order at a time wouldn't that mean everytime I find something under 10 bucks that it is free and all I would have to do is pay shipping?[/quote]

It says the price has to be 10.00 or above for the coupon to activate, so no.

[quote name='neonglow']Not sure if they will honor it since it does say only on select SKUs.[/quote]

It does however work on any order, so I figured a $18 for $13 shipped is nice. If they cancel it no big deal.

[quote name='DX']http://www.buy.com/cat/xbox_games/15322.html

If this one year LIVE renewel card ever comes back instock for $11.99 that would be the CAG deal of the year. :shock:[/quote]

and the dvd playback kit

[quote name='My Name Is BoB'][quote name='cdeener']Ok, correct me if I am wrong but if the coupon is good on one order at a time wouldn't that mean everytime I find something under 10 bucks that it is free and all I would have to do is pay shipping?[/quote]

It says the price has to be 10.00 or above for the coupon to activate, so no.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up for me My Name Is BoB. Still that is pretty sweet if you can find products that are 10 bucks. :wink:

Did I just read this right. They also have a Price Match Guarantee. They say that they offer a price match refund. This deal just get's better by the minute.

Here is a list of the retailers that they will price match.

Qualified Internet Retailers
Amazon.com
BestBuy.com
Bluelight.com
bn.com
CDNow.com
Cdw.com
CircuitCity.com
Compusa.com
EBGames.com
OfficeDepot.com
Outpost.com
Wal-Mart.com

[quote name='DX']http://www.buy.com/cat/xbox_games/15322.html

If this one year LIVE renewel card ever comes back instock for $11.99 that would be the CAG deal of the year. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that too, that would be awesome if it comes back in stock for that price!

I'll probably order Outrun 2 for $7.99 before shipping.

Damn, I never would have thought to order anything from this site but with all the info I just found out I think I will have to. Shipping Cost sucks but hey with a Price Match Guarantee that if it works can save me a lot more cash I am all for it.

Wow, I think it's finally time to pick up Metal Arms. Thanks.

Now if we could just get them to price match the $20 MGS 3 KB Toys deal.

[quote name='omegaweapon7']the rebate is instant right? not some MIR.

I just cant believe how awesome this deal is![/quote]

That why this is so freakin' sweet because the discount is instant as soon as you add a qualifying item it takes 10 bucks off of your order.

[quote name='Danimal']Wow, I think it's finally time to pick up Metal Arms. Thanks.

Now if we could just get them to price match the $20 MGS 3 KB Toys deal.[/quote]

I think I am going to pick that up as well.

[quote name='Danimal']Wow, I think it's finally time to pick up Metal Arms. Thanks.

Now if we could just get them to price match the $20 MGS 3 KB Toys deal.[/quote]

Sorry, the only way they price match is with other web based retailers I listed them earlier in the thread.

Anybody get a confirmation email yet? Also since someone is bound to ask, has anyone bought from here before, how was the condition of the games, how long shipping, and does it come in a box or BB-like bag?

Space Channel 5 is about $12.99. I think I may bite...$4 shipping sucks though. But still, $2.99 + $4 for two great games is a good deal

Wait a minute, how do you guys price match other sites? Walmart.com has it cheaper I think, like $10.99

bread's done
Back