No Cagcast week of 7/31

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just an official announcement, we stalled as long as we could but Cheapy's throat infection has not gone away.

Sorry about this as we had alot to talk about.

Thank you for understanding

Totally understandable Wombat. Although there will be people upset, a CAGCast with Cheapy hoarse and throwing up is not cool.

There's a long (even for us) episode of Checkmate Arcade this week if people need some work/driving video game talk (since I assume there's no Foreplay either this week.) We discuss girls in gaming with a former semi-pro VS System female player who also plays the 360/PSP/DS and we discuss everything coming out of Comic Con.

Well, Cross Border Gaming will be recording either tommorow or Sat, and if the scheduling gods cooperate, with special guest Shipwreck!

Yeah, no CAG Foreplay this week either. Mrs. Ship's sister's birthday was on Tuesday and that's the only day we can really record. We also had a lot to talk about, but we'll cover it all next week.

[quote name='Wombat']Just an official announcement, we stalled as long as we could but Cheapy's throat infection has not gone away.

Sorry about this as we had alot to talk about.

Thank you for understanding[/QUOTE]

You should get Cheapy on tape, compare who had the worst vocal problems.

Oh well, just have a show next week since Howard Stern is going to be taking another fucking vacation. If I did not purchase a lifetime subscription to Sirius I would cancel every week he takes a vacation, his specials blow and are not entertaining at all. Hopefully the CAGcast will be back on next week to fill part of the Stern void....

bread's done
Back