Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

evergoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
FatPrincess.jpg

Welcome all to the Fat Princess CAG Night thread!

It looks like we might finally be facing some clans and end our CAG feud. :whistle2:# We need as many CAGs possible to represent our crew (hopefully a full 16). Due to their frequency of play, the following CAGs have earned the honor of knighthood within the Knights of the Round Princess. To become knighted please post in this thread, chat in the irc, join our secret thread, and (most importantly) play on game nights.

• Sir BlueLobstah (Doorman for Life)
  • Sir ChibiJosh (Heigh-Hooooo!!!)
  • Sir Clockwork-Zombie (The Peacemaker)
  • Sir Dmunkee (Mr. Versatile)
  • Sir Evergoo (The Master Planner)
  • Sir Freakyzeeky (Mr. MVP)
  • Sir Jrsmaster411 (Mr. Die Hard)
  • Sir Kandal (Can't Handle Kandal)
  • Sir Apollo Creed (CAG Noob Extraordinaire)
  • Sir Oemor (It's "Row-meow" not "Romeo")
  • Sir Wolfkin (Fear the "Ramdom")
  • Sir Enufs8d (Mute Kitty)
  • Sir Icedrake523 (Ice Ice Drakey)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fat Princess CAG Nights are held on Wednesdays and Sundays. ChibiJosh, Kandal, and Evergoo are the hosts. If you would like to join our game night, please post your name in bold using the example below.

CAG Name = PSN ID
evergoo = evergoo

How to Participate on CAG Night:
  1. In the game's main menu, select PLAY WITH OTHERS > PLAY WITH FRIENDS
  2. Join any CAG in the ACTIVE CAGs list OR
  3. Register evergoo to greatly increase your chance of joining

CHAT ROOM

Speaking of IRC, I thought I'd create one since this will help minimize confusion, organize games, and serve as a place to socialize during game nights. Obviously, voice chat is preferred but any means of communication is better than no communication. Joining the IRC is completely voluntary.

On every game night, the IRC will be active ~30 minutes beforehand. Please join the IRC so that the hosts may provide the CAG community with a smoother online experience. We will be searching for the strongest internet connections and doing some test runs before the CAG Night begins. Users will also receive technical support from the IRC community if they need it.

>>> CLICK HERE and enter your CAG name under "Nickname" to join

Last edited by a moderator:
This will definitely put a hamper on Burnout Paradise for a while. Or I'll just make it later. Who knows.

KingBroly = ...not putting it twice

Also, never pick the Lava level, please.

Look to the left. Sometimes I wish I picked a better user name.

I'll be getting this tomorrow.

sinned47=sinned47

personally i rather not have my computer next to me just for chat during FP. why cant we just chat in the game?!

[quote name='sinned47']sinned47=sinned47

personally i rather not have my computer next to me just for chat during FP. why cant we just chat in the game?![/QUOTE]
Fixed OP. Voice chat is the preferred way. Just wanted to provide options for the less fortunate. ;)

v4oldboy = mroldboy

I usually play late at night, but evening as well sometimes.

Is it possible to make private matches, so 32 CAGs. I haven't played the online at all yet.

Frankski = FFiol

As of right now I can't commit 100% to this Sunday (wifey and 1 yr old take priority), but since I can't play indoor soccer Sunday nights for a while more (sprained the hell outta my ankle 7 weeks ago), I should be able to wrangle some game time.

PSN IDs updated up to this point. I've highlighted brighenne's name as a diffferent color since he might consider hosting. He also gets dibs to be on the top of the list. :D

I've decided to add a poll to see what everyone's preferred night is. I've only added four options because those are the most practical days for me. Please vote if you can (more than one day may be chosen) and don't ballot stuff it because we only stuff princesses. :p

Saturday and Sunday are Preferable

sying=PlayYing

Let them eat CAKE!!!!

Have a wired headset...

Is there any lag or latency issues? I remember them being pretty bad on the beta. I also remember playing in games where there were too many bots.

I want in
Wolfkin{CAG} = Ramdomwolf {PSN}

I don't know how the poll is going but I'm pulling for Wednesday. I got Burnout on Sundays. I'd like to host but don't put me up yet. lately everytime I try to host a game I kill my internet connection and have to reset my router. Yeah that's right my PS3 kills my router and needless to say it's very very frustrating

PSN IDs updated up to this point.

I might close the poll early if a particular day has a tremendous lead over the other days.

When Fat Princess CAG Nights finally begin, I'll host the IRC 15 minutes before the designated time (4:45 pm pst / 7:45 pm est). We can discuss about stage selection and other game details as well as register currently active PSN IDs.

[quote name='smiggity']What is an IRC?[/QUOTE]
non sarcalulz?

IRC = Internet Relay Chat, it's a fairly old chat system during the early days of the internet. Being a fairly old system, it isn't really that newb-friendly but it also means that it's one of the most robust and widely used chat systems out there. My office use a private/internal IRC server for communication purposes.

I like the IRC system that the OP set up for us, pretty much bare-bones "pick a user name and hit connect" server. No need for manually typing in an IRC node or even use a dedicated IRC program, ala circa early-90's

well I have mIRC and I've been using it since... well since before 2000 and I'd prefer to use that so there.

I too second the great idea of having a channel so we can organize. Even if I don't know how much use it'll be in actual strategy it sounds invaluable in setup.

bread's done
Back