Retro Duo Twin (plays nes & snes) $30 w/fs at buy.com

How do these combo units compare to the actual NES/SNES hardware?

I've been pondering re-buying some of the old games my parents got rid of while I was in college (damn yardsales) and have been considering ebay for the consoles themselves. If this unit is pretty sold/no issues with games I might save a few bucks on the HW and order this.

Anyone have one that can give a quick review? Some amazon reviews have mentioned sound issues with certain games, any CAGers actually own one?

[quote name='Lucian']Nice deal. I think this usually goes for $45 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

at a local second hand book/game store, these things go for $60.

[quote name='robbyH']Notice the SNES game in the machine?

fuck[/QUOTE]

What game is it? I can't read the label. :(

[quote name='robbyH']at a local second hand book/game store, these things go for $60.[/QUOTE]

Thats just mark up so they can make a quick buck.

I just noticed that this is being sold by GamezForLess, not Buy.com. Stores with z's in place of s's are an immediate 'pass' for me (especially when their feedback isn't so hotz).

[quote name='Lucian']I just noticed that this is being sold by GamezForLess, not Buy.com. Stores with z's in place of s's are an immediate 'pass' for me (especially when their feedback isn't so hotz).[/QUOTE]

Yikes! Those guys have some horrible reseller ratings. I already don't like buy.com, but I think I like that reseller even less.

[quote name='advanced']What game is it? I can't read the label. :([/QUOTE]

Scroll down, you'll be able to see a bigger picture of fuck

bread's done
Back