- used
- built by me
- freebie bonus is SD Freedom Gundam

2. High Grade O Gundam
- used
- built by me
- freebie bonus is SD Justice Gundam

3. A whole bunch of EGM magazines.

* Unless noted, everything I'm selling is used but coming from my own personal belongings. I prefer that you buy things through Amazon as it'd be safer for both you and me.

* If you buy something from me, you'll get it via USPS Priority Mail so it gets to you within 2~3 business days (sometimes sooner if you live closer to me). If you select the expedited shipping, I'll make sure to mail it out the next business day.

MY AMAZON.COM STORE
http://www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629

MY FLICKR PAGE WITH PHOTOS OF MOST OF THE THINGS BEING SOLD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41007465@N07/

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of the SD gundams?

Also, I'm selling a desktop pc which is a lot better than the specs you mentioned and I'm selling it pretty low.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Bump for a fellow korean
Also do you happen to have condition and publishers for those guides?
Link to amazon storefront?[/QUOTE]

Official Strategy Guides, BradyGames.

[quote name='mcginnis']Pics of the SD gundams?

Also, I'm selling a desktop pc which is a lot better than the specs you mentioned and I'm selling it pretty low.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at getting a Dell desktop with one of those 4 year in-home warranty services.

...Link to photos of most of the items I'm selling:

Did I mention that all things that are sold on Amazon will go using USPS Priority Mail?

If you choose the Expedited Shipping on Amazon, I'll try to ship it out the next business day. It'll also supremely help me (a fellow CAG user) towards my ultimate goal of buying a Desktop computer and if left over, towards a PlayStation 3.

Besides the few parts listed, do you have any more of the Inspiron by chance? (the notebook unit itself, hard disk, optical drive, etc)? Do you know what died on it?

[quote name='ryanflucas']Besides the few parts listed, do you have any more of the Inspiron by chance? (the notebook unit itself, hard disk, optical drive, etc)? Do you know what died on it?[/QUOTE]

Well, what I do have left is...

- the actual casing (palm rest, bottom piece)
- the RAM cover
- the screen (and screen assembly)
- keyboard
- hard drive

From what I know, I would think that a few things were broken..

1. the graphics cards
- there were vertical lines during the DELL boot up part
- sometimes the computer would lag and the screen would jumble up with colors and then come back to "normal"
- there was this annoying single black color vertical line to the right of the mouse pointer that followed wherever i moved the mouse pad

2. the screen (and assembly)
- it's in good cosmetic condition but there is a small circular section that is damaged
- but nothing to the point where the monitor is completely unusable

3. keyboard
- was damaged
- so i went online and find a new OEM DELL Inspiron 6000 keyboard
- the one i have now is like-new and works fine

4. the motherboard
- i suspect that one is gone

5. the processor
- a crummy old 1.6 ghz centrino m processor
- i would think it still works fine but i mean by today's even basic standards, it won't do

6. i have the original 256 mb ram (x2) that i bought the computer with. i also got a pair (as in 2) of 512 MB ram (total of 1 GB) brand new from dell.com. all 4 of the ram sticks work fine.

7. the cooling fan
- other than being a bit dusty from normal use, it should be ok

8. the speakers
- same as the speakers

9. i have the little circuit piece that has the power button. it should be fine

10. i suspect the hard drive is fried. it often did get very hot

11. the wireless card
intel pro wireless 2200 b/g
- i had problems with it. it didn't connect very well and it didn't detect the wireless routers other than the one in our house. the other laptops in our house detected like a bunch of others (i.e. my neighbor's)

12. the dvd-cd-RW drive
- works fine
- i never really burned any cd's on it
- never really used the drive to install anything on it
- i used an external usb dvd burner for my archiving needs
- i do play 1 pc game (starcraft) and blizzard released a patch so i could play the game without the disc inserted so i never had to use the discs to play

If you're interested in buying some parts from me, and you're serious, you can email me at [email protected].

I don't know how I would be able to sell it to you through Amazon.com but I guess I could do something like post whatever I have left at like $200 or $300, put in the description your user name, and then you can buy it like that.

I can't guarantee that it works perfectly fine, but I'm pretty sure most of the parts are in working condition.

Just a note though...

the motherboard on the computer right now (including the graphics cards and whatnot) is not the original one I got when I first bought the computer new from Dell about 4 and a half years ago (i.e. before college). I had it replaced once through the warranty I had through Dell. The screen was replaced about 4 times through the warranty (because the ones the technician brought with him to the house was faulty).

I'm guessing maybe you have an Inspiron 6000 that could use some parts or something like that?

I think that you can find some use in swapping some parts here and there. Just note that I accidentally damaged the bottom case when I screwed in the wrong screw while attempting to put the thing back together so there's a hole on the bottom from a screw.

All the rubber feet are there. I lost 1 rubber feet on the monitor.

But overall, if you're looking to swapping some parts and pieces on an Inspiron 6000 or a compatible computer, I think the parts that I have should be decent enough for you.

I'll be willing to negotiate a price.

Keep in mind that:

a. i'm mainly trying to save up for a new desktop
b. i'm currently without a job (and fresh out of college this past may).

so making money is crucial for me, and finding a job these days is pretty darn difficult with such a bad economy.

** Update **
I forgot to mention that if you are sincerely interested in whatever I have left from my Inspiron 6000, I am willing to take pictures and email them to you.

Just make sure to email me first.

In the subject, put something so I know you're from CAG.

I updated my Amazon seller page with a like new-used copy of Mega Man & Bass. You'll also notice that most of my items have gotten significantly lowered asking prices.

I hope that maybe this will help spur some sales.

i updated my list with more items...

again keep note that i did lower my prices. seems like people want to buy some things, but feel my prices were too high...

>_>

@ryanflucas
I will now be including a 120 GB hard drive with the Dell Inspiron 6000.

I hope that you're still open to purchasing it. I don't know for sure which parts work and which parts do not, but I am willing to sell you what I have for maybe $100 ~ $200 total.

And again, it'll be mailed using USPS Priority Mail so it'll get to you within 2~3 business days (assuming you live in North America).

OK~!

Seems like no one is buying stuff from CAG or elsewhere on this crazy thing called the Internet.

So in an effort to make some sales (better than hoping to make money), I've decided to lower all the prices I have up (which were lowered already) by 10%.

Maybe this'll help spur some sales? I hope...

T_T

And for convenience...

MY AMAZON.COM STORE

* I'm keeping this 10% discount for this week only.

@ryanflucas
Someone on Amazon bought the keyboard from me. So if you still want my Inspiron 6000, it won't come with the keyboard.

The laptop also does not come with an A/C adapter as someone bought that from me before. The same with the battery.

As of now, I still have the 512 MB RAM (256 x2) and the 1 GB RAM (512 x2) along with the trackpad thing, the motherboard, the graphics card, the screen, the screen cover thing, the hard drive

And again, I can't say what parts work and what doesn't but I'm still willing to sell you whatever I have left from the Inspiron 6000 at $100 + shipping. I have most (if not all) of the screws for the laptop so you can use those I guess.

Well, as an FYI, I'm still gonna keep my Amazon store active with items so please come and buy some stuff if you want.

My prices are negotiable but I recently lowered the price a few times. I'm gonna keep these super low prices through the rest of this week and I'll see how things go before adjusting the prices if need be.

So why does it seem to me that no one is interested in buying anything from me now?

A few days ago, people seemed to be interested.

What happened?

T_T

Ok~!

How about this? How about you check out my Amazon page, and if you see something you want, name your price...

I mean I did lower my prices quite a bit to see if maybe that'd attract some buyers, but I guess not...or not yet. T_T

I'll be willing to negotiate a price, given that it isn't too little for me as I do need to buy a computer and the stuff I have up on my Amazon page are in like new or new condition, all 1st edition stuff, no greatest hits versions of games, collectibles, etc.

And again for convenience...

MY AMAZON.COM STORE

If you want pictures of something that I didn't post on my Flickr page, I'll try to get a pic up there as soon as I can or I could just email you the picture.

Again, Priority Mail shipping is what you'll receive your order with. It'll get to you within 2~3 business days; sometimes earlier if you live closer to me.

I have 4 super deformed gundam model kits.

I was thinking about something.

If someone wanted it, I am willing to include all 4 in 1 shipping for like $12 and the regular shipping.

If you want to, the way we could go about doing this is:

a. you contact me saying that you want them for $12 + the normal amazon shipping charges
b. i take down 3 of the sd model kits from my amazon store
c. i take the one i have left and change that to $12
d. in the description, i'll write like a user name of CAG
e. you buy it from me, i'll ship it out using usps priority mail

If anyone is interested, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Make sure in the subject to include something so that I know you're a CAG member.

I take it that no one is interested in anything that I'm offering on Amazon? I've been coming here every single day and lowering the price here and there and posting new posts to the thread I made.

I'm getting no PMs and no replies in the thread from other people.

Just stopping by to update my inventory list. I've recently sold another item...

Mega Man & Bass (GBA, brand new).

So, to those who think that my prices are too high and whatnot...again, I lowered the prices and I am selling items.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I take it since the Vivi Doll isn't on your Amazon store, it's gone?[/QUOTE]

No~

The Vivi doll is on Amazon. I just listed it under Final Fantasy IX instead.

=P

I couldn't find a listing for it on Amazon so I put it in the closest thing that I could.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004Y57G/?seller=A75QRM0NXXYB4

Like I said before over and over.

Just go to my Amazon.com store and then click through the items I have. Make sure you read the descriptions because it's sometimes a different item (but related as with the case of the Vivi doll) or, sometimes, the price is a little higher because I'm including an additional game with it.

My Amazon store...

www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629

Well, I added yet another item to my Amazon store:

Chrono Trigger Orchestra Extra Soundtrack

It's the promotional CD thing that came with Chrono Trigger (DS). It was only included with the first print run with the game so I assume that the current prints do not come with it.

It's still brand new, factory sealed. On the back, it lists 2 songs...

Track 01 - Chrono Trigger ~ Orchestra Version ~
Track 02 - Chrono Trigger Medley ~ Orchestra Version ~

So, I'm sure some diehard fan will love this (or to have another copy). I like Chrono Trigger and I still have the game. But I don't care about this promotional collector's item thing so I just left it sealed on my game shelf.

It's still (again) brand new & factory sealed.

www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629

Just keep in mind that if you see something but want to negotiate a lower price, you can email me about it and I'll consider it if you're seriously willing to purchase and willing to do so at an ok price for me and you.

If you want to buy the SD Gundam model kits, I'm willing to mail you all 4 for $12 but the regular shipping. If you want to seriously buy, then I'll remove 3 of the 4 I have listed, and the remaining one I'll change to $12 and in the description, I'll put in CAG.

I'll then mail you all 4 SD model kits with USPS Priority Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back