★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then I'll start the rating then. And I can also say that I'm the first ever to rate and post in the Legendary dv8mad's thread.

QUEEN'S BLADE PROMO! WHAT IS IT! I DEMAND PICTURES!

(capslock)

Oh, AND MORE CAPS!

Oh, and seeing the Tox Box (I already have it, sorry man, otherwise I'd be trying to nab that from ya) reminds me, I actually MET Lloyd Kaufman at SDCC! It was awesome.

MY STORAGE AREA:
PARTICIPANTS:
dv8mad - 408
Ace! - 113
Porksta - 47
blackdog60 - 34*
Aegith - 102
thelonepig - 287
refusedchaos - 243
FatBoyInside - 291
backseatdog - 153
technolover - 64
Azumangaman - 84
deadbodyman11 - 187
sweeetja713 - 65
Rave Child - 112
TekJansen - 49
battousai11 - 82
elessar123 - 58
rmb - 175
dinobot - 192
Karma is a Bish - 55
guynextshore - 257
AkariK - 172
handsome_rakshas - 200
punkmaggit - 181
the_punisher - 189
saetia - 64
thebob101 - 242

Participants - 26
Feedback - 4107

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outgoing List
JP:psp:Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos Gekitou LE Pack - ON HOLD blackdog60
Neon Genesis Evangelion Rei Mermaid / Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka Mermaid - ON HOLD blackdog60

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TctclMvPhase $15 + $3 shipping = $18 - PAID - HOLD
T-Shirt #2 Size (L) - TctclMvPhase - $15

WANTS
(Sealed games/movies don't mean anything to me. I won't give more; because I want to open them.)
:360: Transformers: WFC
:ps3: Darksiders
:ps3: Demon's Souls
:ps3: Heavenly Sword
:ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV
:ps3: Trinity Universe
:ds: Izuna
:ds:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Sonic Rush
TWEWY
:wii: Sakura Wars
:wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
:wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
:wii: Super Swing Golf: Season 2
:wii: Tales of Symphonia: DotNW
:gc: Mario Party (any)
:gc:
PSO I&II Plus
Super Mario Sunshine
LoZ Wind Waker
:dvd:
Prison Break (Season 3 and 4)
:dvd: Stargate Atlantis (Complete Series)
:dvd: Stargate SG-1 (Complete Series)
:dvd: Thundercats (Season 2 and above)
:br: Big Fish
:br: Book of Eli
:br: Bug's Life
:br:
District B-13
Forrest Gump
Glory
:br: Kick-Ass
:br: Leon: The Professional
Lost (Season 6)
Saving Private Ryan
Super Troopers
Supernatural (Seasons 2 and 5)
True Blood (Seasons 1 and 2)
I need parts and pieces for the following;
:ps3: Oblivion GOTY (need disc only)
:ps3: Uncharted (need manual only)
:wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk (need artwork/case/manual)
:ps2: Devil May Cry 2 (need bonus disc only)
:ps2: Growlanser Generations (need bonus disc only)
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts (need artwork only)
:ps2: FFVII Dirge of Cerebus (need manual only)
:ps2: King of Fighters Orochi Saga (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Metal Slug (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Jak 3 (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Guilty Gear XX Slash (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Odin Sphere (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Capcom vs SNK 2 (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Monster Rancher Evo (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Street Fighter EX 3 (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Final Fantasy X (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Arcana Heart (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Persona 3 FES (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Tales of Legendia (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Rule of Rose (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Monster Hunter (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Shadow Hearts 3 (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Disgaea (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Disgaea 2 (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Grim Grimoire (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Bully (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Mana Khemia (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Atelier Iris (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Atelier Iris 2 (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Burnout: Dominator (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Dragon Warrior VIII (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Melty Blood Act Cadenza (need artwork/manual)
:ps2: Shining Force EXA (need artwork/manual)
Need my Paypal address?
dv8mad(at)softbank.ne.jp

Need my mailing address?
Samuel Todd
8-20-3-107 Mukonosou
Amagasaki-shi Hyogo-ken
661-0035 JAPAN

Need some man-on-man lovin'?
●~===========================================~●
:cold:dv8mad's Negative Experience List:cold: (These people shouldn't bid in your lowballs.)
8bitwonder
alexxb
bls5555
CYRiX
DanteInferno
eliasmendoza
evanft
F34R
Gamingpro7089
japaki
k_dog
Legendary Gokou
NegativeZero
rick1000
SageBigly
Shaqmoo
starmask2k3
sum41rcks1
Taboner
y2jd
●~===========================================~●
Looking for the dv8mad Lowball info? It's in the spoiler at the bottom of THIS POST.

Note for me
Previous Winner of the Parasite Eve II SMC Boxset ZxT Vendetta
:ps3: Tekken 6 (sealed w/slip cover)
:ps3: Silent Hill: Homecoming
:ps3: X-Blades
Thundercats Season 1 (complete mint)
:ps2: Xenosaga Trilogy. Episode III is the rare lenticular cover
$25 Paypal
5 Digital Copies (from various blu-rays)
1 Blu-Ray of your choice (will post the list up if I win :))
1 Toy for Ryu
1 Tin of Altoids :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']They are like phone straps or keychains, but they just have a little hook at the end so you can clip them onto something.
Here's a pic of one.
Photo068-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

COOL. I would like one of Yakumo with her school uniform. Not sure what you mean by "random" but if it's like those Kid Robot stuff where you don't know what you're getting, I'll still take one. I'll look at your other stuff first and let you know.. maybe tosave costs of shipping on my end in case I'd wanna trade/buy something else. Thanks!

[quote name='mis0']COOL. I would like one of Yakumo with her school uniform. Not sure what you mean by "random" but if it's like those Kid Robot stuff where you don't know what you're getting, I'll still take one. I'll look at your other stuff first and let you know.. maybe to save costs of shipping on my end in case I'd wanna trade/buy something else. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are like that. Don't know what you are going to get because they are all sealed aside from the one I opened for the pic.

[quote name='Fayt13']Hey dv8mad. Did you ever ship my package out from your silent auction?[/QUOTE]

Yes Fayt, I have shipped everything aside from dinobot's which is still awaiting one item from a crap trader on Yahoo Auctions.
Sometimes arrival can be quite awhile. Please keep me posted!

-------------------------------------------------
As for the OTT :whistle2:?...

Pretty much went exactly as expected, although the ending was a surprise. A bunch of people came in ranting and raving about how big my head is for making an OTT that I didn't want to make in the first place which was originally suggested to keep comments out of a new list I also didn't want to make in the first place. :whistle2:#

Then, it got closed because apparently you can have only one OTT at a time? Did I have another? I don't know.

In any case, it's getting harder and harder to keep things peaceful in this place.

Here's some real gems though!
[quote name='Liquid 2']Isn't dvd8mad's head so swelled that he demands people put his name on those lowball threads? That's probably why he decided to make this.[/QUOTE]
Yes, as a matter of fact, it's well documented that dv8mad has held many a person down and given them purple nurples until they add his name!

[quote name='manthing']Just a moron who is butt-hurt that his trade list OTTs were shut down.

Bunch of classy dudes involved in those soirees as well[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I remember the tradelist OTT that was shutdown... Wait, what? In any case, soiree! :whee:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What kind of moron gives items on his list a trade value? Either post a price or nothing at all. It's almost as bad as those shitbricks that put things on their list that they don't want to trade.[/QUOTE]
Probably a moron who wants to trade and not sell? Why would I add a price if I wanted to trade?

Where's your OTT. The one in the link got locked up.

Nevermind

and the dicks in the OTT are jealous that people like you better.

[quote name='dv8mad']Yes Fayt, I have shipped everything aside from dinobot's which is still awaiting one item from a crap trader on Yahoo Auctions.
Sometimes arrival can be quite awhile. Please keep me posted!

-------------------------------------------------
As for the OTT :whistle2:?...

Pretty much went exactly as expected, although the ending was a surprise. A bunch of people came in ranting and raving about how big my head is for making an OTT that I didn't want to make in the first place which was originally suggested to keep comments out of a new list I also didn't want to make in the first place. :whistle2:#

Then, it got closed because apparently you can have only one OTT at a time? Did I have another? I don't know.

In any case, it's getting harder and harder to keep things peaceful in this place.

Here's some real gems though!
Yes, as a matter of fact, it's well documented that dv8mad has held many a person down and given them purple nurples until they add his name!

Yeah, I remember the tradelist OTT that was shutdown... Wait, what? In any case, soiree! :whee:

Probably a moron who wants to trade and not sell? Why would I add a price if I wanted to trade?
[/QUOTE]

Are you retarded? I said it right in my post. Either put a price or, in the event you want to trade it, ADD IT TO YOUR fuckING TRADE LIST.

[quote name='dv8mad'] Then, it got closed because apparently you can have only one OTT at a time? Did I have another? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

One OTT open at a time, not per person. An OTT goes up to 500 posts, and usually someone calls the next one. If nobody calls it, usually someone just makes it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you retarded? I said it right in my post. Either put a price or, in the event you want to trade it, ADD IT TO YOUR fuckING TRADE LIST.[/QUOTE]

I must be retarded. I thought this was my trade list.

[quote name='Trakan']One OTT open at a time, not per person. An OTT goes up to 500 posts, and usually someone calls the next one. If nobody calls it, usually someone just makes it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Trakan. Now that makes much more sense to me. Was not aware there was only one. Oh well!

Looks like I just burnt my third bump for the day! :D

wtf? How come my post got deleted? :cry: Well heres what it said:

Me want that Queen's Blade Promo Book, and I will start saving up for your Triggerheart LE

The game make it there in one piece? If so I say try it, can easily be played in short sittings in between a larger game.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you retarded? I said it right in my post. Either put a price or, in the event you want to trade it, ADD IT TO YOUR fuckING TRADE LIST.[/QUOTE]

wow, why so angry?

[quote name='dv8mad']I must be retarded. I thought this was my trade list.
[/QUOTE]
:lol:

oh and may i add :spam:

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']wow, why so angry?

:lol:

oh and may i add :spam:[/QUOTE]

lol at the spam.

he's angry because
Whine-1-1 wouldn't send him a waaambulance because he drank too much hater-ade

Free bump. Will be sending PM inquiring about an item as well :)

Also did the PP go through ok? Was going to send it in yen but just sent it in USD insead.

geo - Yep! Came yesterday and allowed me to finally get the pics of my backlog up. LOL

ZxT - No issues, I usually ask for US dollars anyway, then I can wait for the exchange rate to be better and change a bunch at once by transferring the dollars to my Japanese bank account. Also a slightly lower conversion fee that Paypal.
Thanks for the by the way! ;) I added it to The Leap Home fund.

dv8,
your doing something right. you got haters and there makin you famous here on thisa site. so let em keep hatin. there only bumpin your list up \\:D/

and your head is pretty freakin big. its hippo sized. :bouncy:

I have a tiny head. I could be a pinhead at a freakshow if they still had them!

Hey! Who sent me $1.11 today and why?

what a weird amount of money to send, hey dv8 i got a random ? for ya. something i was just woundering, how much (on average) does it cost to ship a game to/from japan to the states. never done it, always wanted to know. another thing i was curious about is do they offer any kind of tracking for packages to other places?

^^^^ There you go! You can only get tracking if you pay for one of the ridiculously expensive shipping methods. However, inputting the customs form number doesn't track, but it does show if it was delivered or not at the end.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']what a weird amount of money to send, hey dv8 i got a random ? for ya. something i was just woundering, how much (on average) does it cost to ship a game to/from japan to the states. never done it, always wanted to know. another thing i was curious about is do they offer any kind of tracking for packages to other places?[/QUOTE]

Rave Child - Sorry, missed that the first time. Just the usual places like Starbucks and such.

[quote name='dv8mad']I have a tiny head. I could be a pinhead at a freakshow if they still had them!

Hey! Who sent me $1.11 today and why?[/QUOTE]

:D

TLP made me do it!

[quote name='dv8mad']I have a tiny head. I could be a pinhead at a freakshow if they still had them!

Hey! Who sent me $1.11 today and why?[/QUOTE]

Your head couldn't be small. I mean why else would you want credit for something you did and always come up with more rules for to make CAG a better place. You just want your name plastered everywhere :roll: haha

But It must be nice to recieve random amounts of money.

[quote name='Msantos91']You'll be receiving $34 once I receive payment from a few more lowballers. I send it to dv8(at)softbank.ne.jp, correct?[/QUOTE]

That's correct. Thanks! :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back