For all those Jhonen Vasquez fans out there.

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Don't think this has ever been posted before so here it is, Which Jhonen Vasquez Character Are You?

Pretty funny quiz.

I would show the pic. I got of who I am but I can't figure out how to post it so I'll just say that both times when I was honest (with different answers that applies) I got once Jhonen Vasquez and the other time, Gaz from Invader Zim. Enjoy all you Vasquez fans out there.

Found another quiz from another site, Which Jhonen Vasques creation are you?

Edit Again: Figured it out :D and finally got the pic. Here's one of them
jhonen.jpg

squee.jpg

He's still putting stuff out?

I should pay more attention to American comics.

Edit...it'd be cooler if it weren't so easy to manipulate the quiz.

Johnen Rules. Johnny is cool and so is Squee, but his best character ever is GIR. I came up as Gaz, and then as Happy Noodle Boy. HNB is the comic that Johnny draws in JTHM.

I just read through JTHM completely 2 nights ago.

Good, but I want to read through it again at least once before I come to a solid conclusion about it.

after reading JTHM, make sure you read I Feel Sick. its a spinoff of sorts with the girl who went on the date with the guy shitting his pants

My friend introduced me to Jhonen and I loved reading his works. Anyone have a link to where I could buy some of his works? Might be a stupid question, but does B&N or Border's carry his stuff?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']My friend introduced me to Jhonen and I loved reading his works. Anyone have a link to where I could buy some of his works? Might be a stupid question, but does B&N or Border's carry his stuff?[/quote]

They do online, not sure about in store without making a trip or a call.

bread's done
Back