OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This way no one can say I didn't make one. :D

Besides we have overhyped a few of them. So I present you the OTT without hype. No frills, today we fly Southwest

[quote name='ElfAngel7']Understaded, and proper. Back to anime...[/quote]
I just noticed you're watching Love Hina... if you like it you should get a new series called Mahou Sensei Negima, it's by the same creator and is very amusing, I'm in the middle of manga and started the series which is up to eps. 4.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why can I not install java for freaking Firefox? Arrr...[/quote]
no idea.[/quote]

First you must give tribute to the mighty red panda, only then shall you recieve.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why can I not install java for freaking Firefox? Arrr...[/quote]
no idea.[/quote]

I mean it acknoledged my flash and told me I had to download it, so I did but then it says can't install later on.

Maybe I will get X-men legends... I was searching at Gamestop so I thought it was expensive, but Gamefly has it for a decent price and I'm always looking for anothr game for the cube.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why can I not install java for freaking Firefox? Arrr...[/quote]
no idea.[/quote]

I mean it acknoledged my flash and told me I had to download it, so I did but then it says can't install later on.[/quote]
hmmm... I say burn it. :bomb:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why can I not install java for freaking Firefox? Arrr...[/quote]
no idea.[/quote]

I mean it acknoledged my flash and told me I had to download it, so I did but then it says can't install later on.[/quote]

You probably downloaded the windows version, make sure it's the one for Firefox.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Maybe I will get X-men legends... I was searching at Gamestop so I thought it was expensive, but Gamefly has it for a decent price and I'm always looking for anothr game for the cube.[/quote]

It's really really fun. Like insanely fun. Now I wanna play it.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Maybe I will get X-men legends... I was searching at Gamestop so I thought it was expensive, but Gamefly has it for a decent price and I'm always looking for anothr game for the cube.[/quote]

It's really really fun. Like insanely fun. Now I wanna play it.[/quote]
well, I like playing 2 player games with my boyfriend, but we end up mad if it's versus, so I need a co-op game. X-men Legends looks like the perfect thing for us.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Maybe I will get X-men legends... I was searching at Gamestop so I thought it was expensive, but Gamefly has it for a decent price and I'm always looking for anothr game for the cube.[/quote]

It's really really fun. Like insanely fun. Now I wanna play it.[/quote]
well, I like playing 2 player games with my boyfriend, but we end up mad if it's versus, so I need a co-op game. X-men Legends looks like the perfect thing for us.[/quote]

You also get a co-op mode in Rouge Squardon Rebel Strike and you can have another player in the battles for Tales of Symphonia.

[quote name='sj41']Awesome title. But without the frills, I don't want to post in it. :([/quote]

That's okay, more wafles for the rest of the site then.

[quote name='sj41']Awesome title. But without the frills, I don't want to post in it. :([/quote]
no frills indeed, this OTT would get served by the other OTTs'

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']BAH! Stupid Buy.com still hasnt processed my order. I think this is bad.[/quote]

Well mine was sent to the werehouse, I wonder if it will be completed.

[quote name='cthcky33'][quote name='sj41']Awesome title. But without the frills, I don't want to post in it. :([/quote]
no frills indeed, this OTT would get served by the other OTTs'[/quote]

Give it a day, if it dies well it can be locked early.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why can I not install java for freaking Firefox? Arrr...[/quote]
no idea.[/quote]

You probably downloaded the windows version, make sure it's the one for Firefox.[/quote]

It keeps saying I'm missing something from my Temporary Internet Files. How could I be missing anything?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']BAH! Stupid Buy.com still hasnt processed my order. I think this is bad.[/quote]

Same, but I wasn't as worried about my books as you are about your cd. :lol:

Alright, I think I figured it out. It's not something from my end but rather from Sun Microsystems and Java's end where they can't work with proxy servers or something like that. I kept getting some stupid error 1311 but all I have to do is download their stupid offline installer which takes forever, even on 4 megs on cable.

Update: Finished loading the stupid java and installed it and now it runs through Mozilla. Yay. Any other plugins I'm not thinking of that I'm missing?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Update: Finished loading the stupid java and installed it and now it runs through Mozilla. Yay. Any other plugins I'm not thinking of that I'm missing?[/quote]

Well there is flash and you can of course always get some fun upgrades on the site. But you probably have all the important stuff now.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Who is that one girl from G4TechTv that I think is on and executive produces The Screen Savers? I can't think of her name.[/quote]

I don't know if she still does it, but Sarah Lane?

Hmm today I learned, Car bumper + Cheap 2$ chain + trash can cover + Snow = Pain..lots and lots of pain.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Who is that one girl from G4TechTv that I think is on and executive produces The Screen Savers? I can't think of her name.[/quote]

I don't know if she still does it, but Sarah Lane?[/quote]

No I don't think that's the one. I think she recently was on Howard Stern or something like that, I don't remember :? . I think it's the one with the photoshop debacle where she shaq-fued herself up by accidentally uploading to the internet a pic of her that underneath had a pic of her nude that someone found out about by trying to photoshop it or something like that. Her name was something strange like Cat or something out of the ordinary. Ugh This is driving me crazy.

Hey Zion, I just read this on buy.coms little thing about orders:

Most orders go through these 3 phases: Processing - - Sent to Warehouse - - Shipped.

Once you order, we carefully check to make sure you're the person using your credit card or gift certificate.

While we're doing this, or if we're waiting for you to send in other forms of payment, your order is Processing. You can cancel your order within the first 30 minutes of processing.

Once we have verified your payment, your order is Sent to Warehouse to be fulfilled.

If your item is in stock, your order will be Shipped within 1 to 2 business days.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Who is that one girl from G4TechTv that I think is on and executive produces The Screen Savers? I can't think of her name.[/quote]

I don't know if she still does it, but Sarah Lane?[/quote]

No I don't think that's the one. I think she recently was on Howard Stern or something like that, I don't remember :? .[/quote]

Unless they have random women I don't know about (hell, I don't know about this one I'm about to tell you), the only other girl is this Chi-Lan Lieu. No clue if that's her, cause back when I last watched The Screen Savers, Patrick was still on and he was proudly wearing his kilt. Boy do I miss those days...

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Hey Zion, I just read this on buy.coms little thing about orders:

Most orders go through these 3 phases: Processing - - Sent to Warehouse - - Shipped.

Once you order, we carefully check to make sure you're the person using your credit card or gift certificate.

While we're doing this, or if we're waiting for you to send in other forms of payment, your order is Processing. You can cancel your order within the first 30 minutes of processing.

Once we have verified your payment, your order is Sent to Warehouse to be fulfilled.

If your item is in stock, your order will be Shipped within 1 to 2 business days.[/quote]

Have you pulled all of your hair out yet?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Hey Zion, I just read this on buy.coms little thing about orders:

If your item is in stock, your order will be Shipped within 1 to 2 business days.[/quote]

Yes I noticed that, but who knows. I'm sure they sent a ton of these to the werehouse and maybe they will recall them. I'm not to worried either way afterall I only ordered animal crossing.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Hey Zion, I just read this on buy.coms little thing about orders:

Have you pulled all of your hair out yet?[/quote]

Yeah pretty much. And Zion, I ordered a good cd, And I hope both of our orders come through.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Never wanted to see it.[/quote]

It was on the university network and it's depressing. Now I feel sad, maybe I should go get drunk.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Never wanted to see it.[/quote]

It was on the university network and it's depressing. Now I feel sad, maybe I should go get drunk.[/quote]

Sounds like a plan.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Never wanted to see it.[/quote]

It was on the university network and it's depressing. Now I feel sad, maybe I should go get drunk.[/quote]

Sounds like a plan.[/quote]

Yeah but I should probably go to most of my classes tomarrow so I'll just limit the quantity of alcohol, then it will all be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back