Reward Zone: Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway Limited Edition 8/16

maxim2boobles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Save $20 with coupon on Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway Limited Edition (xbox 360)

Original price is $50 > Some stores $30

In store only

Premium and unique box
Authentic SGT. Matt Baker Action Figure: 6 fully articulated collectible action figure with 13 accessories
Brothers in Arms Comic Book: The entire first issue
Poster Map of Operation Market Garden

Coupon for Reward Zone members only

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I spent a few hundred points on Goozex for the standard edition recently. Oh well, it's a good deal tho.

This is a pretty good deal for those who missed the LE for $20 on Newegg. The game's decent enough for $30 and the figure is pretty well made.

[quote name='180husher']I think I remember a store having this on manager's special for $25 or $30...wonder if they'll take the coupon too?[/QUOTE]
Saw the LE on the 50% off clearance table. They probably won't not take the coupon since the 50% off requires an override and say it is already a special offer.

picked up this LE for 12.48 for 360, they had a special 75% off clearance section and I nabbed the last one! Last time I went back to that store they had one copy left of the ps3 version at 50% off, so it was about $25.

Baldwin, NY store has them @ $29.99 before coupon. $10.85 each after coupon & tax.

They also have Saints Row 2 CE (PS3) for $23.99 and there's a $10 coupon on the Reward Zone site.

I played this game last year. It's a pretty solid shooter that a lot of people missed. Take a look at it if you need to kill a week of summer. I think there's even an achievement based on playing on a certain day in September.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']This game's collector edition is $30 at my BB. Regular price markdown. I wonder if they'll take the coupon.[/QUOTE]

They will. I just bagged two :360: versions for $10 each. Cambridge MA Best Buy has two more if any local CAGses want 'em.

Thanks for the coupon OP, nice find!

The BB near my work still has them for $50 before coupon, I'll probably check the BB near my house to see how much it costs there.

No one will believe me, but I got this for 1.19.
It was marked down to 20 at the BB by my house, and after talking to the manager, I managed to get it for -0.01 + (6% tax on 20 bucks in michigan) 1.20.

Noizzzee!!!!11

[quote name='Ionotropic']I played this game last year. It's a pretty solid shooter that a lot of people missed. Take a look at it if you need to kill a week of summer. I think there's even an achievement based on playing on a certain day in September.[/QUOTE]

You just awoke the achievement whore in me

[quote name='HiddenPanda']You just awoke the achievement whore in me[/QUOTE]

The most annoying achievement is having to play 100 days in a row.

You can trick it by changing your time zone clock back and forth so it thinks its a new day. Its very annoying, but better than making sure you play it for 100 days.

[quote name='arthritisarty']No one will believe me, but I got this for 1.19.
It was marked down to 20 at the BB by my house, and after talking to the manager, I managed to get it for -0.01 + (6% tax on 20 bucks in michigan) 1.20.

Noizzzee!!!!11[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was just about to brag about how I got it for $5! Half off of $50 and then $20 off for the coupon. It took two manager overrides but I got it. They tried to tell me that $25 was a sale price and the coupon didn't apply to sale prices, but I told him that they've been $25 for almost a month now. One more left in Woodbridge, VA if someone else wants to give it a try.

[quote name='180husher']Damn, I was just about to brag about how I got it for $5! Half off of $50 and then $20 off for the coupon. It took two manager overrides but I got it. They tried to tell me that $25 was a sale price and the coupon didn't apply to sale prices, but I told him that they've been $25 for almost a month now. One more left in Woodbridge, VA if someone else wants to give it a try.[/QUOTE]

Ha I would've paid 5, even 10.
It's kinda fun too, even though I'm mostly into 2d Fighters.....
lol

The 2nd BB I went to had it marked at $49.99 on the shelf, but at the checkout it rang up at $30.99, and after coupon and tax it was $12.01 total. I did run into a bit of trouble though since it looked like the coupon wouldn't work, but I guess the cashier forgot to hit Total or something and eventually the $20 was taken off.

[quote name='Ionotropic']I played this game last year. It's a pretty solid shooter that a lot of people missed. Take a look at it if you need to kill a week of summer. I think there's even an achievement based on playing on a certain day in September.[/QUOTE]

Yup. A 50 point achievements for playing on sept 17th. Achievements aside it's a very solid game that was highly underated. Great deal for a great game :)

*sigh* I just had someone scan this at my local best but and it came up for $50. It's still not worth it.

The coupon says not valid on sale prices or any other promotions. That's a clear signal for the cashiers at the BB in my area to reject it since there is already a 50% off clearance override on the game.

[quote name='eau']The coupon says not valid on sale prices or any other promotions. That's a clear signal for the cashiers at the BB in my area to reject it since there is already a 50% off clearance override on the game.[/QUOTE]

Manager read that to me but still did the override for the coupon...might be worth a shot.

[quote name='180husher']Manager read that to me but still did the override for the coupon...might be worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

Got denied today sadly at my Best Buy.

I picked one up last night for $12.01 after coupon. The employee couldn't believe it haha. I used some reward zone coupons and ended up getting it for $6 bucks or so. There were 7 more or so in Mission Viejo, CA.

got denied.
the regular price is $40, there is a 50% off that's key in by the cashier. She scanned the coupon, but it doesn't do anything. Even though I bought other stuff with it, but there is no way that I can get it for $40-50%-$20 = free

I wish the price was still $50 at my bb

Priced $29.99 at my BB. I bought two copies @ $9.99 each after coupon. At checkout, however, only one of the two games would markdown. The coupon says there is a limit of three, so after a few tries a manager had to be called to manually mark one of them down. Not a big deal.

Also, last night I ordered a new Xbox copy of BIA: Road to Hill 30 ($6.99 + 3.99 sh) and a new Xbox copy of BIA: Earned in Blood ($0.79 + 3.99 sh). I need to catch up. Both were from an amazon marketplace seller (inetvideo & goHasting). It sucks that Microsoft still hasn't made these two games backward compatible yet.

were they on sale in store or regularly priced at 29.99? i'm sure if its sale my bb would probably catch the "not valid on sale prices"

[quote name='Mako1215']I thought saw these marked down to 20$ maybe thats me.[/QUOTE]

I have seen them a month or two ago at GS for 19.99, but they cranked it back up to regular price.

$10.00 or less and I'm in.

And the figurine bullshit is in the trash.

My Best Buy is officially the worst in the U.S. They NEVER have any of these deals...clearances or otherwise. Still $49.99 at mine. And an example of a "clearance" price for them -- $63.99 for Call of Duty World at War Collector's Edition.

$32.49 at mine, still picked it up for about $12.

Still had one left too at burbank, IL.

Thanks OP! Mine was listed for $33.99, and got it for $13.99. Not as good as some on here, but it works for me.

bought this used at GS about 2 months ago, they have the same SKU for the regular and special editions so got it for 17.99 . Now Granted most Gamestops wont still have the special edition but just figured if anybody was interested i'd post where i found mine.

Just picked it up at the Wolfchase location in Memphis, TN. $10.82 out out the door. They had 2 or so left over.

And to think I was about to make a post regarding the $29.79 price on Amazon...
Got it for $10.74 at my local Best Buy. Thanks a million, OP!

I bought this new when it came out...wonder if it's worth it to get the remaining gamescore (i'm currently at like 640/1000), and to sell the action figure seperately?

I opened my original one, but an individual one may sell on ebay for a little penny, if not the cost of buying this with coupon

bread's done
Back