Samba De Amigo Wii - $9.99

They need to remake this game (perhaps Samba De Amigo 2?) using dual-remotes instead of remote+nunchuck and, optionally (but obviously) Wii Motion Plus. This game could rock with that setup.

[quote name='crunchewy']They need to remake this game (perhaps Samba De Amigo 2?) using dual-remotes instead of remote+nunchuck and, optionally (but obviously) Wii Motion Plus. This game could rock with that setup.[/QUOTE]

You can use 2 wii remotes on the game already. I liked the game personally but I also only paid $5 for it so that may have helped. Anyways lots of fun I'd say it's worth it if you enjoy rhythm games at all.

[quote name='Chlorox']You can use 2 wii remotes on the game already. I liked the game personally but I also only paid $5 for it so that may have helped. Anyways lots of fun I'd say it's worth it if you enjoy rhythm games at all.[/QUOTE]

You can? I didn't know that. Hmm... might be interested, then.

The sensitivity just doesnt work well past normal. Even on normal its still kind of sketchy. Its more fun for the casual gamer if you dont plan to play any difficulty past normal. But its just not polished enough. I got mine for $5 too, so it was worth the $5. But this has gone on and off sale at multiple places for $10 before, numerous times at BB.

bread's done
Back