God of War Chains of Olympus (PSP) $14.99 - Amazon

scottman

CAGiversary!
God of War Chains of Olympus for PSP has dropped to $14.99 at amazon. Decent deal if you didn't pick it up during the sonystyle sale, especially with ECA.

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Chains-Olympus-Sony-PSP/dp/B000R3BN4M/

Word of warning: whenever I notice these slight drops on amazon, they often turn into bigger drops later. So it's up to you if you want to gamble if this will show up as a $9.99 DotD soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shimrra']Great game but who hasnt played this game?[/QUOTE]

I still have it from the sonystyle sale sitting unopened in a pile with about 1000 other games I never got around to playing yet...

Plus, I need to play god of war 1 first...8-[

Good game, have already but good post op.
151l1259.jpg

gotta be kidding me. i finally ordered last night for 16.99 less ECA discount - after it was sitting in my wish list forever waiting for a price well below the normal 20

[quote name='Link127']gotta be kidding me. i finally ordered last night for 16.99 less ECA discount - after it was sitting in my wish list forever waiting for a price well below the normal 20[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same thing has happened to me on a few games from there lately. I actually almost posted the $16.99 price here the other day.

If you didn't use prime, there's a good chance it hasn't moved to "shipping soon" yet and can be cancelled.

bread's done
Back