Wii Metal Slug Anthology $16.90 @ Gogamer

Love Metal Slug, hate the Wii version. It won't let you use the classic controller which is bizarre, and it seems a bit laggy/slow with mid-level loads... Keep in mind it was supposed to be a Wii launch title, not like it should've been that hard to code well but there's not a lot of polish here.

Not a bad game, but the PS2 version is better...

I've played the PS2 version and it has some serious input lag in the first 3 or so games that makes it almost unplayable for vets. Any die hard Slug fans know if the Wii version is any better in this regard?

Any news on if the Metal Slug games are coming to XBLA?
Part 3 is already up there, and part 7 is due next year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Slug_%28series%29

Go down to about the 3/4 page spot. Under the "Xbox 360"
section, the other games are listed. Is this just speculation,
or are the other games coming? If they all do come over to
XBLA, and if with some Amazon special I could snab each one
for $5 a piece, I'd be sold in an instant.

==========================================

Sort of weird that 6 was the last arcade version. Oh
well, the arcades had to die off some time.

[quote name='shytface']I've played the PS2 version and it has some serious input lag in the first 3 or so games that makes it almost unplayable for vets. Any die hard Slug fans know if the Wii version is any better in this regard?[/QUOTE]"Die hard Slug fans" have the Neo carts on one variety or the other.

[quote name='d8onausa']"Die hard Slug fans" have the Neo carts on one variety or the other.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately this is true due to SNK's continual incompetence when it comes to making a faithful port of Metal Slug games.

bread's done
Back