ESPN The Magazine $2.97

brotherwilliam3

CAG Veteran
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
F'n sweet man thanks for posting! Just got 3 years for $8.91 through Paypal. I almost ordered this the other day after bumming a subscription card from a friend. Pretty good mag and I miss the espn.com insider benefits. :D

Is there something I'm doing wrong. I enter the code, fill in the CC info (it says its valid), and then when I go to confirm, it says that my transaction couldnt be completed.

[quote name='SEH']Is there something I'm doing wrong. I enter the code, fill in the CC info (it says its valid), and then when I go to confirm, it says that my transaction couldnt be completed.[/QUOTE]

That's weird, try paying with Paypal. That's what I just did...

Paid with paypal...will I still have to cancel it? they can't just charge my paypal acct in 3 years if i forget can they?

[quote name='bfauble83']Paid with paypal...will I still have to cancel it? they can't just charge my paypal acct in 3 years if i forget can they?[/QUOTE]

I read on slick deals that tanga magazines are not auto renewal, so you should be fine. However this is what I read, so I am not 100% sure.

I've ordered mags from sellers like this and freebies and you always get normal renewal notices etc before your paid sub expires. If you don't pay and renew the old fashioned way or again through one of these sites you stop getting mags.

[quote name='klwillis45']First issue arrived today.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't received mine...if they come on Fridays hopefully the rest of us get ours tomorrow.

Haven't received mine yet either. I hope they hurry up because I want my free espn.com insider! ;)

EDIT: I just got the idea to go ahead and try activating my free insider using my name and address only and it worked. They make you put a CC on file for a auto-renewal after your current sub expires but you can cancel that later before getting billed.

The only thing that concerns me is it says I have 11 months remaining on my subscription but looking at my earlier post in this thread I ordered 3 years..... We shall see what the exp date is on the 1st issue when it arrives....

Check your exp dates people!

[quote name='$hady']Haven't received mine yet either. I hope they hurry up because I want my free espn.com insider! ;)

EDIT: I just got the idea to go ahead and try activating my free insider using my name and address only and it worked. They make you put a CC on file for a auto-renewal after your current sub expires but you can cancel that later before getting billed.

The only thing that concerns me is it says I have 11 months remaining on my subscription but looking at my earlier post in this thread I ordered 3 years..... We shall see what the exp date is on the 1st issue when it arrives....

Check your exp dates people![/QUOTE] I had the same issue when I activated Insider. If you go to manage your account under the magazine, not Insider, it has the correct date.

I still have not received an issue. I tried to do what you guys did, go to the magazine section and activate Insider, but my account status still says expired (from previous subscription that I allowed to run out).

Slightly disappointed. I really want to activate Insider, but I can't because ESPN does not have it on record yet.

While messing around with the insider settings i found out that my first issue is Nov 1...so I guess that will be coming out sometime in the next 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back