Rally against the Wombat haters!

orcus86

CAGiversary!
Listen to Episode 168 and Wombat's sad tale of xbox live immaturity, and I say we give those morons a good dose of their own medicine! VIVA the WLA!:bomb:

I think Wombat should consider reporting all of those jerks to Microsoft. I'm sure that MS should be able to pull down all of the audio and messages from their side.

Whoa, that's kinda harsh zewone.

If anything, the fact that Wombutt had a child is reason enough to license baby-making.

[quote name='orcus86']Listen to Episode 168 and Wombat's sad tale of xbox live immaturity, and I say we give those morons a good dose of their own medicine! VIVA the WLA!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for thinking of me, but I don't think it is necessary. My week of fame is over and the messages have stopped as expected. Again thanks, and Viva La WLA

ha ha Wombutt, clever, stay classy CAG forums

It's sweet how you insult the CAG forums like they're a totally separate, less important entity than the CAGcast.

[quote name='Rocko']It's sweet how you insult the CAG forums like they're a totally separate, less important entity than the CAGcast.[/QUOTE]

It was sarcasm, I know full well the forums are infinitely more important then the CAGcast. I just get upset when people insult my family. It is ok to insult me or the show as much as you would like, but don't insult my family.

Well, I'm glad things have calmed down. E*Master and I had a nice little discussion on CBG about the jerks on XBL. (E*Master's currently editing and it should be up in the next couple days.) I'm glad it was only temporary. Nobody should have to take that kind of abuse (and E*Master did some research- you're apparently not alone).

Wombat, Congrats on the XBL spotlight - you deserve it!

Regarding the insulting messages you received, Yes you should report it to Trixie & Major as I would imagine that they would get the proper people involved from XBL.

As you pointed out, it's this type of immaturity that ruins the online gaming community and there is no place for it on XBL.

Again we can all have fun from time to time, but that was just over the line imo.

Best wishes to you Wombat, CheapyD & the ShipWrecks
Keep up the great work.

Faithful listener / partial CAG poster

[quote name='Wombat']It was sarcasm, I know full well the forums are infinitely more important then the CAGcast. I just get upset when people insult my family. It is ok to insult me or the show as much as you would like, but don't insult my family.[/QUOTE]

How true!

It though shows the uneducated - immature people that have nothing better to do. When it gets personal like that, then steps need to be taken to reprimand those parties / individuals involved.

lol i love how people shit on wombat because hes featured... they are jealous of you and they cant achieve that by just playing halo..

It sucks you got all those nasty messages, Wombat, but don't worry you're not the only one. I hear even "The One" on 1vs100 gets nasty messages, so these immature people do that to any gamertag they can get their hands on. At least these people are the minority and not the majority of XBL.

bread's done
Back