Between [1][4]: install Please Note This Is The Full Version
Codename Gordon: install
COIL [1]: install
Mightier [1]: install
Peggle Extreme: install
Sam & Max: Episode 4: install
TrackMania Nations Forever [2]: install

Free addons and resources for already purchased games:
[L]Counter-Strike (Counter-Strike Steamworks Beta access) [3]: install[/L] Sorry Guys BETA Is Over !
Half-Life (high definition models): install - uninstall - comparison - screenshot
RACE 07 (Crowne Plaza Raceway track) [5]: install

Steam delivered MODs:
Age of Chivalry (requires Source SDK): install
D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up (requires Source SDK): install
Darkest Hour (requires Red Orchestra): install
Dystopia (requires Source SDK): install
Eternal Silence (requires Source SDK): install
INSURGENCY (requires Source SDK): install
Mare Nostrum (requires Red Orchestra): install
Smashball (requires Source SDK): install
Synergy (requires Half-Life 2): install
Zombie Panic! Source (requires Source SDK): install

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

== Notes ==
[1] mistakenly listed as a demo on storefront
[2] already included on TrackMania United
[3] deployed and deprected, but continues working
[4] mistakenly named as a demo on "My games" list
[5] will install addon on your title and a demo to run feature standalone
[6] does not include Source SDK tool (required to run some MODs)
[7] offered by Play4Free license / micropayment
[8] storefront not available in
Japan.

Sorry Cheapy ! fuck DRM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crystalklear64']nice post.

was able to get hl2 deathmatch with ATI promo.[/QUOTE]

I think you can also use the NVIDIA promo. Because i have a macbook pro with duel the NVIDIA chipsets & i was able to use the ATI Promo also

[quote name='Liquid 2']So once I have installed these, can I uninstall them and have them remain in my account?[/QUOTE]

Sure Can. But by remain i mean you will have the option to download again

[quote name='FBI-Butters']Sure Can. But by remain i mean you will have the option to download again[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I was asking. By remain, I meant under "Not Installed."

Better yet, could I just do "Delete Local Game Content" to cancel the download and not install everything at once, and have it remain?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, that's what I was asking. By remain, I meant under "Not Installed."

Better yet, could I just do "Delete Local Game Content" to cancel the download and not install everything at once, and have it remain?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that one. Because steam game are laced in DRM

[quote name='AntiCommie']So battleforge is free full version even though it says demo? Hopefully, downloading now![/QUOTE]

If you look at the yellow boxes and read the corresponding note it wil tell you that it was a mistake !.

So you are getting the full version :booty::booty:

[quote name='FBI-Butters']If you look at the yellow boxes and read the corresponding note it wil tell you that it was a mistake !.

So you are getting the full version :booty::booty:[/QUOTE]
theres a store giving away accounts for 10 dollars for battleforge. they must be making tons off others who didnt notice.

Thanks OP, picked up Peggle Extreme. Has anyone played BattleForge because I suck at complex RTSes but can play easy ones like World In Conflict

Are you sure Battleforge is the full game for free and not a demo of the full game for X amount of time? I added it to my list, stopped it from downloading but it didn't' get added to my "library" of not installed games. Would I actually have to download the whole thing first? I have a funny feeling it won't stick because the game is listed for $29.

[quote name='AvidWriter']Are you sure Battleforge is the full game for free and not a demo of the full game for X amount of time? I added it to my list, stopped it from downloading but it didn't' get added to my "library" of not installed games. Would I actually have to download the whole thing first? I have a funny feeling it won't stick because the game is listed for $29.[/QUOTE]

TBH i'm not too sure. But it states that it is so just go for it. :lol:

[quote name='AvidWriter']Are you sure Battleforge is the full game for free and not a demo of the full game for X amount of time? I added it to my list, stopped it from downloading but it didn't' get added to my "library" of not installed games. Would I actually have to download the whole thing first? I have a funny feeling it won't stick because the game is listed for $29.[/QUOTE]

Battleforge went to a free to play but supported by micro transactions system. The only difference between the demo and the game listed for 29.99 is that the one for 29.99 comes with 3000 points that can be used to purchase additional in-game cards.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']Battleforge went to a free to play but supported by micro transactions system. The only difference between the demo and the game listed for 29.99 is that the one for 29.99 comes with 3000 points that can be used to purchase additional in-game cards.[/QUOTE]

Sure you can just use cheat engine to gain that with the free one !

Got plenty of Steam games now with this and buying the Steam Weekend deal with all the Indy games. Keep me busy till my broken Xbox comes back!

I let everything download, and I started "deleting local content." None of the games have gone to my "Not Installed" list; they've just disappeared. :|

[quote name='Liquid 2']I let everything download, and I started "deleting local content." None of the games have gone to my "Not Installed" list; they've just disappeared. :|[/QUOTE]

Agh crap

Why isn't the download for CS: Streamworks launching...?

I grabbed Peggle (thank you for that OP), and that downloaded/installed perfectly, but CS isn't even beginning the download.

Anyone know what's wrong?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Way to copy/paste this same post from the Steam forums.[/QUOTE]

Well this was emailed to me from a friend. i had no idea this was on the steam forums.

Sorry for sharing this with community ! 'cough' sarcasm

Yea, seriously. Thank you "FBI-Butters", I wouldn't have known, if you hadn't posted.

So does anyone know why CS Streamworks isn't working? Is it maybe because it's a beta, and it's closed now?

[quote name='FBI-Butters']Sure you can just use cheat engine to gain that with the free one ![/QUOTE]

Battleforge is online only and your cards are connected to your account.

So, no.

Regardless, it's a fantastic game, and you can get cheap boxes at Fry's (Clearanced to 14.74) and BB/GS (19.99).

Also, there's a new card set with 120 new cards coming out on August 25th.

With my box I lucked out. From my two tomes, I pulled an Enlightenment, which went for 2360 BFP ($23.60) on the in-game auction house. From the tomes I bought off that income, I pulled a 2nd one! I've got about 2500 BFP sitting there for the new expansion :)

With your starting box you can get a good number of cards, especially if you get lucky pulls.

As far as I know, these games will remain registered in your Steam account even if you use "Delete local content." That means you just remove the files from your machine.

I say this because I was able to buy World of Goo through my desktop PC, uninstall and remove it, then connect to my Steam account and download it onto my laptop.

Are there really so many people that don't know about the scant few freebies and glorified demos on Steam? These have been getting reposted over the past few years...

[quote name='FBI-Butters']Sure you can just use cheat engine to gain that with the free one ![/QUOTE]

No, you can't.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']Battleforge went to a free to play but supported by micro transactions system. The only difference between the demo and the game listed for 29.99 is that the one for 29.99 comes with 3000 points that can be used to purchase additional in-game cards.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, paying for the game also gives you 64 starting cards, versus 32 in the Play 4 Free version.

[quote name='Logain8955']Battleforge is online only and your cards are connected to your account.

So, no.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea it was online only :roll:

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Yea, seriously. Thank you "FBI-Butters", I wouldn't have known, if you hadn't posted.

So does anyone know why CS Streamworks isn't working? Is it maybe because it's a beta, and it's closed now?[/QUOTE]

I think the Beta is done. CS 1.6 Steamworks Beta was essentially CS 1.6 with avatars next to the names. Or so I think.

bread's done
Back