*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

spidamatrix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Here is how we will be doing the line. We will start off with 5 people in the line, each getting 5 invites, once that person reaches 5 they will be moved to the back of the line.

The starting 5:

dwb6 (0/1)

popemogoth (0/1)

life.exe (0/1)

Malik112099 (0/1)

Mirpkered (0/1)

Please PM these 5 for invites to this amazing new site Lockerz. Just click on each name, it will take you right to pm that CAGer.

Here is also a little info on the company for those who may be a little skeptical...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LOCKER...app_2347471856

Those who are currently waiting in the wings....

mistymayem
rakaminkol
finsfan0210
coppanuva
Supersonic128
Moose_Man
Chimpanzebra
zeldaking
mwc547
RonnieWrecked
shinobi836
missyts1
muzras
jrod69
lilredvampy
deddie123
csidegamer
freestufffan85
SoulReaver
xGunCrazyx
malice
zshadow
ueih
Spidamatrix
Vulgarism
DarkTang
elpolloestupendo
scourge
pat22331
frogsnouts
Visenya
zerodisla
macontosh2000
wutaday09
giantjerk
thetoxic360
rkrocks123
tallguy808
Sdawg
igotnodough
finess
razorback2015
77pat
flamedliquid
dmdragon
Visc
DiscoDuck8k
nyyanksfan20
DarkKenpachi
RaisinBran
Mad D
arnie2much

-I'am keeping tabs, of everyone who says they want in and will be adding you guys to the line as we go along.

- This thread is a work in progress, I just wanted to get it up quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
No suggestions, just praise. Hopefully this works out, it takes much of the hassle out, and it's a fair system for everybody. Hopefully it won't be screwed up by people...

[quote name='Vulgarism']No suggestions, just praise. Hopefully this works out, it takes much of the hassle out, and it's a fair system for everybody. Hopefully it won't be screwed up by people...[/QUOTE]

I hope so too, the board was just getting flooded with all these lockerz threads, so maybe this will calm things a bit.

Maybe you could post the list of people after the current five at the bottom of the post so people know what position in the waiting list they are since there is already a few people who are asking to be put in the conga. Other than that I don't see anything that is different from all the other conga threads. Hopefully this cuts down on the amount of lockerz threads.

[quote name='Sdawg']Maybe you could post the list of people after the current five at the bottom of the post so people know what position in the waiting list they are since there is already a few people who are asking to be put in the conga. Other than that I don't see anything that is different from all the other conga threads. Hopefully this cuts down on the amount of lockerz threads.[/QUOTE]

Good idea sir, I just got to finish loading some footage on my comp, and I will compile it all in here in a bit. Again anyone who wants on the line who has not already said so in the other thread, please post in here.

Make sure you post in the thread once the invite has been received. I also don't think they should count towards the 5 until the person has signed up.

[quote name='evanft']Make sure you post in the thread once the invite has been received. I also don't think they should count towards the 5 until the person has signed up.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It will only count once that person gets the "PTZ" from the referral, I also did add a few more names to the list who had pm'd me, or posted in this thread.

Ooh *Wants in*.
Sounds good, but the title needs to stick out, or it needs to be the only one, as people are probably going to ask for an invite from the person who has posted most recently in referral central.

[quote name='evanft']Maybe you should make the thread title stand out more, like OFFICIAL LOCKERZ INVITES CONGA or something.[/QUOTE]

I did try going for all capitals but for some reason when I post, it reverts back to lowercase. So now I have the first letter of each word capital, and added some little stupid face things in.

Also added a lot more people to the line.

This is not a bad idea by any means, but I'm just not sure if all 14 or 15 people who want in will end up getting anybody... I don't think enough people visit this area to make this work out in the long run, and probably most people who do already are on Lockerz. We can only hope it works out in the end, but more Lockerz threads are popping up again...

[quote name='Vulgarism']This is not a bad idea by any means, but I'm just not sure if all 14 or 15 people who want in will end up getting anybody... I don't think enough people visit this area to make this work out in the long run, and probably most people who do already are on Lockerz. We can only hope it works out in the end, but more Lockerz threads are popping up again...[/QUOTE]

Yea I noticed even more threads, including those who asked to be apart of the conga, is there anyway to regulate these? Or is the referral section just kind of a free for all?

[quote name='spidamatrix']Yea I noticed even more threads, including those who asked to be apart of the conga, is there anyway to regulate these? Or is the referral section just kind of a free for all?[/QUOTE]

Not totally sure, but I don't really believe there is much that can be done. This would have been a perfect idea a week or two ago, but it's fairly hard since so many people are already members. Anybody have any ideas as to how to make this work well for everybody?

I doubt that conga line is going to reach me, I need 5 more too...got like 8-10 people I sent invites to on here like 2 days ago that still haven't joined (or they prolly did under someone else). They need a delete button for invites.

Well we might as well leave it though, the site is picking up more steam by the day, and when people start seeing others get prizes (hopefully), more will join on.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Well we might as well leave it though, the site is picking up more steam by the day, and when people start seeing others get prizes (hopefully), more will join on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you do have a good point. If they do follow through with the prizes and don't make them unattainable, then maybe more people will really feel the desire to sign up... Unless it's open to the public by then...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, you do have a good point. If they do follow through with the prizes and don't make them unattainable, then maybe more people will really feel the desire to sign up... Unless it's open to the public by then...[/QUOTE]

We shall see, Friday should be interesting, as most of us should have enough to grab something with the "PTZ" we have by Friday I should be around 60 hopefully over to go for a game. I just do not understand how they offered a PSP bundle for 50.

[quote name='spidamatrix']We shall see, Friday should be interesting, as most of us should have enough to grab something with the "PTZ" we have by Friday I should be around 60 hopefully over to go for a game. I just do not understand how they offered a PSP bundle for 50.[/QUOTE]

I don't either, but at any rate, between the hours of 10:30 PM thursday night, and most of friday, I shant sleep so I can try and snag me one. I think on the facebook page they mentioned continually adding throughout the day so everything doesn't go right away at once...

[quote name='Vulgarism']I don't either, but at any rate, between the hours of 10:30 PM thursday night, and most of friday, I shant sleep so I can try and snag me one. I think on the facebook page they mentioned continually adding throughout the day so everything doesn't go right away at once...[/QUOTE]

I will be right there as well, lol. I am hoping for Arkham Asylum, unless they have another PSP bundle for 50 PTZ.

Has the conga started up? I heard someone was saying taht the lockerz server was slow and emails werent gettin sent for invites. anyone else know if thats true?

[quote name='scrub0bk']Has the conga started up? I heard someone was saying taht the lockerz server was slow and emails werent gettin sent for invites. anyone else know if thats true?[/QUOTE]

I sent an invite to a friend last night and it took like an hour for him to get his, and it seems even worse with another friend I tried today. I'm guessing yeah, it's true.

here's an idea
make a rule that anyone who makes a thread for invites or makes a post like "PM me for invites" can't join the conga or gets kicked off it.
it might lower the amount of threads.
just an idea it probably wont happen though.

[quote name='luckyamiror777']here's an idea
make a rule that anyone who makes a thread for invites or makes a post like "PM me for invites" can't join the conga or gets kicked off it.
just an idea it probably wont happen though.[/QUOTE]

It's a good idea and I hope Spidamatrix is down with it too.

[quote name='luckyamiror777']here's an idea
just an idea it probably wont happen though.[/QUOTE]

I was actually just going to ask you guys that, lol. Sounds good.

Anyone then who has a Lockerz invite thread, that is on the conga line will be taken off the conga line unless their thread is deleted.

We are only doing this to clean up the board a bit, because the whole first page is filled with Lockerz invites.

[quote name='Sdawg']@spidamatrix- Is it ok if I say something about lockerz at the bottom of my referral thread for all my sites?[/QUOTE]

I dont see it as that big of a deal, unless a bunch of people here have a problem with it, I dont see why not, as long as it is not a dedicated thread.

[quote name='spidamatrix']I dont see it as that big of a deal, unless a bunch of people here have a problem with it, I dont see why not, as long as it is not a dedicated thread.[/QUOTE]
ok,thanks

I received my first referral today, if you guys who are in the conga get one and confirmed, please PM me so I can post it on the front page.

bread's done
Back