God of War (PSP) $10, Little Kings Story (Wii) $37, Persona 4 (PS2) $25 + More at GQD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Little kings story is a blast. Id recommend it to anyone whos on the fence about this. Paid full price for mine and it was worth it. :D

Very tempting for Little King's Story, but the last 7 games I bought for the Wii I haven't even touched since I haven't turned it on in 9 months. Will wait for a $20-30 price drop, Wii games drop fast (except for 1st party games).

little king is the first wii game in a while that not only is very good, but maintains goodness for the long haul and is addicting.

[quote name='slidecage']stay away from gallop racer 2006... pick up 2005 or 2003 its a lot better... 2006 was very bad

any free shipping coupons[/QUOTE]

no free shipping codes to my knowledge, but gqd has double bing cashback this week (8%)

[quote name='Drizztd9']Little kings story is a blast. Id recommend it to anyone whos on the fence about this. Paid full price for mine and it was worth it. :D[/QUOTE]

Darn you! I'm on the fence. I have to check out a few reviews and gameplay videos just to be sure...

[quote name='groundskeeper']Darn you! I'm on the fence. I have to check out a few reviews and gameplay videos just to be sure...[/QUOTE]

Lol sorry...but i havent had this much actual fun with a game in a long time.

GAH... Persona 4...
and to think I just sold like 100 games on eBay and the first thing I do is buy a game... *sigh* it's a disease...

EDIT: Oh snap. did the coupons include free shipping? I didn't get a shipping charge for Persona... SWEET!

[quote name='vherub']no free shipping codes to my knowledge, but gqd has double bing cashback this week (8%)[/QUOTE]

Isn't CAG1SHIP the free shipping code?

How does Bing work? I'm not seeing a discount even after going through Bing.com.

Forget what I said. I didn't notice it goes straight to your cashback account. I was wondering where the DeepDiscount.com cashback went.

[quote name='Hostile']How does Bing work? I'm not seeing a discount even after going through Bing.com.

Forget what I said. I didn't notice it goes straight to your cashback account. I was wondering where the DeepDiscount.com cashback went.[/QUOTE]So GQD doesn't mention the Cashback at all, even in the receipt, and Bing doesn't send a confirmation email? Just wondering how it works myself.

Picked up a copy of Little King's Story, thanks. ^ ^

I just got a message telling me that Persona 4 (Which went through successfully)was backordered.

If they Forrest Gump this up and cancel my order I will not be a happy panda!

[quote name='donburns99']So GQD doesn't mention the Cashback at all, even in the receipt, and Bing doesn't send a confirmation email? Just wondering how it works myself.

Picked up a copy of Little King's Story, thanks. ^ ^[/QUOTE]

It just shows up on your cashback account. I made an order on Deep Discount with Bing cashback and didn't know it worked until I just checked my account.

Thanks Cheapy. I bit on the Chains of Olympus. Borrowed my friends copy and beat it but for this price it is worth owning. One of those games that makes you appreciate the power and potential of the PSP.

Wow, I just sold a used copy of Persona 4 for $30. I'm now tempted to pick up a new copy... Me and my damn revolving door of video games.

GOW is ridiculous for that price. It's way to short but it's so head and shoulders above all other PSP games graphically it will make you wonder why Sony hasn't pushed more quality development like that.

[quote name='Hostile']It just shows up on your cashback account. I made an order on Deep Discount with Bing cashback and didn't know it worked until I just checked my account.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, my Cashback Account still isn't showing anything.

Pending $0.00 Available $0.00 In process $0.00

Thanks CheapyD ... I was waiting for a good price on Persona 4. Will probably never play it, but I will have it in my backlog. I'll probably get to it in 2070.:lol:

Trying to pick up GOW, but it asks me to "Send Order" without giving an option to input the coupon code. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

[quote name='Ultra Woody']Trying to pick up GOW, but it asks me to "Send Order" without giving an option to input the coupon code. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help![/QUOTE]
As soon as you add to your cart there is an option to input the coupon code. I did the same thing and I notice the code field in lower part of the screen.

In for a copy of God of War, thanks for the heads up Cheapy.

that's very nice of them
the only one i would want is Persona 4
but i already own it
thanks for sharing / arranging this cheapy

I greatly dislike RPGs. But Persona 4 is probably...one of my favorite games of all time. Great characters, great gameplay. Nice and fast paced. I dare say its the king of them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bartman3010']I greatly dislike RPGs. But Persona 4 is probably...one of my favorite games of all time. Great characters, great gameplay. Nice and fast paced. I dare say its the king of them all.[/QUOTE]

If the game is at a nice and fast pace, why am I hearing the game is 60-80+ hours long?

I used to love JRPGs before the PS2 came out but I don't play them much anymore because of the length (which I used to like long). Now I'm just an onlooker and occasionally purchaser of them, even though I don't play them all.

[quote name='mis0']With how quickly my Persona 4 arrived (today), I looked up GQD. There's another deal floating around right now which is Eternal Poison for $19.99 ( link: http://www.gamequestdirect.com/730865530298.html ). Apply code: GPETERNPOI for $20.00 off. Don't think it's CAG exclusive.. but nonetheless, a good deal! I snagged one.[/QUOTE]

hmmm interesting, and to think i havent even bought Odin Sphere yet. How did you find this deal "floating" out there then?

[quote name='spincut']hmmm interesting, and to think i havent even bought Odin Sphere yet. How did you find this deal "floating" out there then?[/QUOTE]

I hit up other deal sites.. which I will not mention to maintain CAG's purity.. but yeah, from what I see, GQD always have a few promotions going on for games. If you're patient enough, you can get some pretty good games for way under MSRP.

[quote name='mis0']I hit up other deal sites.. which I will not mention to maintain CAG's purity.. but yeah, from what I see, GQD always have a few promotions going on for games. If you're patient enough, you can get some pretty good games for way under MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but these codes otherwise seemed listed through and for CAG, so I'm not sure how those other ones would ever turn up if I dont know where they came from. You can always PM where you found them, but patience probably wont make them any more likely for them to turn up if I dont know where they came from.

Good deals. But waiting for more of a price drop on LKS. 20-25 is my buy point. Ive been burned by buying new releases too many times, but to have them drop down half in price couple months later...

bread's done
Back