SanDisk 8GB Memory Stick PRO Duo $28.33 shipped (Buy.com)

[quote name='AwRy108']I've heard the MS Pro Duo's won't work on the PSP Go--can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the PSP Go will use the smaller M2 standard for additional memory. If you look around Newegg and Buy.com you will find M2's that are close in price to this.

[quote name='Treythalomew']Yeah the PSP Go will use the smaller M2 standard for additional memory. If you look around Newegg and Buy.com you will find M2's that are close in price to this.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what an absolutely stupid move by Sony--they should have at least stuck with the MS Pro Duo until PSP 2.

I don't plan on getting a PSP Go any time soon (not for $250, anyways), but I sure as hell am not dumping any more $ into MS Pro Duo's if they're not going to be supported in the future.

Either way, this is a killer deal for people who need the storage. Thanks OP!

[quote name='jaysapathy']Office Depot had this on sale for $14.99 last week.. How is this a deal again?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a deal for an 8 gig... Care to provide a link?

[quote name='jaysapathy']Office Depot had this on sale for $14.99 last week.. How is this a deal again?[/QUOTE]

and this wasnt shared ?

I always love when people say, "This was on sale for a lower price in the past. How is this a deal?" It's a deal, because it's a cheaper price than what the current normal price is. It's doesn't matter if it was $1 last week. If you didn't buy it then, that price doesn't help you much right now.

I just bought a 8GB off Amazon the other day for $35. I waited and looked for a few weeks before I finally bought it. Gah...atleast I can tell myself it was worth it because it was a Mark II.

Not that great. Picked up 2x 8gb duo sticks for $23 a piece on ebay brand new in retail packaging this past week. Guy had 100 of them.

[quote name='madcyantist']Not that great. Picked up 2x 8gb duo sticks for $23 a piece on ebay brand new in retail packaging this past week. Guy had 100 of them.[/QUOTE]Nice, hope they're real.

[quote name='madcyantist']Not that great. Picked up 2x 8gb duo sticks for $23 a piece on ebay brand new in retail packaging this past week. Guy had 100 of them.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your fake memory sticks.

[quote name='madcyantist']Not that great. Picked up 2x 8gb duo sticks for $23 a piece on ebay brand new in retail packaging this past week. Guy had 100 of them.[/QUOTE]

Mostly likely they are fake even the one with the retail packaging but if your fine with that, I guess it's a deal.

FYI. Fake memory sticks come in retail packaging too. If they can fake an electronic chipset, of course it is much easier to fake retail packaging.

bread's done
Back