Thanks to all CAGs who entered!!!!
Hello, and welcome to the official thread for Thumbmonkey.com's first ever CAG contest. We're giving away a rapid-fire modified Xbox 360 wireless controller (more info below) to 1 randomly selected Cheap Ass Gamer! No purchase necessary.
To enter your name, go to www.thumbmonkey.com and sign up for our newsletter. (Valid e-mail address required!) You'll find the link at the top right of the page. Don't forget to fill out your CAG user name. We will contact you through the forums if you're the winner!
Just in case you're feeling lazy, here's the direct link to our newsletter sign up:
We're accepting entries until Sunday (8/23/09), and the winner will be announced on Monday (8/24).
If you're curious to learn more about us, check out our Staff Blog at www.thumbmonkeygames.com/blog
Please remember that Thumbmonkey does not promote the use of modified accessories when playing on Xbox Live, but what you choose to do in the privacy of your own home is your business. Just sayin'.
Thanks for your entry!
Rapid-fire modified Xbox 360 controller (Color: Classic/White)
This controller is designed to operate at 3 different speeds, optimizing the performance for each game. There are no additional buttons on this controller. Once put into rapid fire mode, just push the right trigger! The sync button is used to switch between modes.
- No push: Normal mode (no rapid fire) – LED not lit
- 1 push: Slowest speed – LED will blink once & remain on.
- 2 pushes: Middle speed (for Halo 3) – LED will blink twice & remain on.
- 3 pushes: Fastest speed (for Call of Duty 4, and others) – LED will blink 3 times & remain on.
- Use of proprietary, pre-programmed micro-chip modification design minimizes battery drain.
- Rumble still active (feature is sometimes de-activated with certain mods).
Edited by thumbmonkey, 24 August 2009 - 01:42 PM.