Blockbuster B2G1 console games 8/14-? YMMV - May only be a single store sale

tripleoptic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just grabbed a movie at my local BB here in Kansas (olathe 135th street store) and they had a tent sale out front.

The normal cheap DVDs etc. but they also had a table for B2G1 games.

It's B2G1 of equal or lesser value. Had a ton of games including infamous, killzone2, resistance 2, etc. Mostly used games but I did see a couple with the new label on them. Not sure if they were mislabeled.

Unfortunately I've picked up so many games lately I had everything of interest.

No idea how long it's going on for or if it's national/regional etc. sorry. All the BB guys outside were horribly busy and the guy who checked me out wasnt sure.

I'll update post with more info if anyone has it. Sorry if this is listed somewhere else I didn't see it after a quick search.

EDIT:

Only confirmed at Olathe 135th and Mur-Len store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought two games yesterday at two different bbv, and there was not a sale going on.. I even asked if there were promos when i was there..

[quote name='tripleoptic']Olathe Kansas... 135th street store.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I might have to check it out. Thanks for the scoop.

[quote name='tripleoptic']Olathe Kansas... 135th street store.[/QUOTE]

hmm... this might just be a store sale.

I called the 119th street store and they werent doing it.

[quote name='tripleoptic']hmm... this might just be a store sale.

I called the 119th street store and they werent doing it.[/QUOTE]

I just called the Olathe Stanta Fe Rd and Overland Park 135th/Quivira and they both said there did not have any sales on used games.

[quote name='scarclone']I just called the Olathe Stanta Fe Rd and Overland Park 135th/Quivira and they both said there did not have any sales on used games.[/QUOTE]

its the 135th and murlen one

bread's done
Back