Seeing as there's been an oversight in the code threads, here it is.
UPDATE RULES (12/30/10)
- The only things to be listed as "Haves" are PSN codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Games, Home Items, Amazon gift cards, etc. Any posts containing other unrelated items will be deleted. If your post disappears, please review your items before simply reposting your list.
- One post per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the function to delete your previous post.
- Excessive posting is not allowed. Effective immediately, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item, your post.
- Codes related to discounts on PSN/PS3/PSP merchandise (From Amazon or Gamestop and whatnot) are not to be listed.
- Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting (DJ Hero 2 Tiesto pack, for example) are not allowed.
- If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter.
- Beta codes aren't for sale/trade in the main trading forum (see here: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=72504) , so obviously, they're not allowed in this thread either.
- Codes freely available from promotions and the like aren't sell-able/trade-able for obvious reasons.
Edited by shrike4242, 26 September 2012 - 07:43 PM.