Mountain Dew "Green Label Gear" Orange and Red Special Caps Promo - Starts 9/9/2009!

rockotaco1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Mountain Dew "Green Label Gear" Orange and Red Special Caps - Starts 9/9/2009

http://www.greenlabelgear.com/

Where to find codes: (1) Look for a ten-character alphanumeric code underneath specially marked orange or red bottle caps on 20 oz. and 1-liter bottles of Mountain Dew products and (2) look for the twelve-character alpha-numeric codes from the second line of print on the bottom of 16 oz. Green Label Art Aluminum Bottles.

MTN DEW, DIET MTN DEW, MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED, MOUNTAIN DEW LIVE WIRE, are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc.

© adidas 2009. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the Trefoil, and the 3-Stripes mark are registered trademarks of the adidas Group. Casio G-Shock is a registered trademark of Casio Computer Co. Ltd, New Era Cap is a registered trademark of New Era Cap Co., Inc. ® Burton Snowboards WeSC, www.wesc.com, WeAreTheSuperlativeConspiracy and the Icon are registered trademarks of We International AB, ZOO YORK is a registered trademark of ZOO YORK, LLC

Possible prizes include: hoodies, hats, tshirts, Casio G-shock watch, headphones, Adidas shoes, Burton Snowboards

I won a pair of Adidas from their old school new school contest which have worked out well for me, and I won a fleece jacket from their Voltage sweepstakes but I didn't receive it till it was well into the 90's outside. Hopefully this one isn't like the WoW contest.

[quote name='mr ryles']I may enjoy this "gear". Plus it will be a good change from all that pepsi I've been drinking for the rock band codes[/QUOTE]

this.

though, this isn't really a gaming deal now is it...
if i cant stare at it on a tv screen it probably wont be a prize that'll motivate me to drink something like mountain dew :whistle2:#

I won a pair of of new school kicks last year, and they have held up pretty well. Although, I had to jump through a ton of hoops and support calls to get them since it took them two months to email me the code to use on Adias's site. (That ordeal was my first blog entry on CAG, because the CSRs saw no win on my account, yet I could see it in my account histroy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=1784)

The best thing about that was the win was just a $75 credit on the Adias website. I ended up getting a cheaper pair of shoes (in all black, so I could wear them to work) and a couple sports bottles.

Really weird,

I just bought a Mt Dew 20oz. and it was a 1 in 8 winner bottle. Said nothing about any other promotion.

Usually these caps just say Please Try again, or Win Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

But mine today had a 10 digit alphanumeric code, so I go to the website and see this whole new promotion.

Checked the bottle again, and doesnt say anything about it, so I will hold on to the cap til it starts in 5 days. Think it was an early cap.

So how's this contest transpiring so far?

I got a code for this emailed to me, and I redeemed it and it's sitting on my account, and I'm going to see what happens with this contest.

Not as good as some of their past contests. But put in a code or 2 for the snowboard.
My favorite Dew contest is by far the Old School New School

I won Old School Gaming Package (Arcade Game)
The Old School Racing Package (Mini Fridge)
And the New School Sneakers

However the WOW one wasnt bad either
Razer Lycosa Keyboard
Razer Deathadder Mouse
Hoodie
Messenger Bag

Got this email last night, I also only entered one single code that they sent me for free in email as I normally don't drink soda and had way too many during the pepsi rockband promo.
CONGRATULATIONS!
You have been selected as an adidas sneaker prize winner in the Green Label Gear Promotion sponsored by Mountain Dew and Pepsi-Cola Company.
In order to process your prize, we need to know your shoe size. A Size Chart is available on the site below as well as on www.greenlabelgear.com. Women should order one size smaller than their current size as these shoes are in men's sizes
Below you will find a link that will take you to a website where you will be required to enter the ID number below, as well as confirm both your mailing and email addresses.
You will receive a confirmation and shipping email from shopadidas.com. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive your prize.
Check out other cool adidas gear at www.shopadidas.com!
On behalf of Mountain Dew thanks for participating in the promotion and enjoy your prize!
If you have any questions, please call 1-888-701-7635.
Sincerely,
Young America Corporation

I just got an email, I won the headphones. Not bad for one entry.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been selected as a WeSC Headphones prize winner in the Green Label Gear Promotion sponsored by Mountain Dew and the Pepsi-Cola Company. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of your prize via mail to the address you supplied when you registered for the promotion.

On behalf of Mountain Dew thanks for participating in the promotion and enjoy your prize!

If you have any questions, please call 1-888-701-7635.

Sincerely,

Young America Corporation

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be getting some more Mountain Dew codes
on Tuesday - if anyone wants to trade. I am trading 1
dew code for 2 coke cap codes (or 5 dew for 3 flaps).
If anyone has any Monopoly 25pt MCR bonus codes, I
will trade 4 dew codes for that one. PM me if interested.
Thanks.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been selected as a Burton Snowboard prize winner in the Green Label Gear Promotion sponsored by Mountain Dew and the Pepsi-Cola Company. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of your prize via mail to the address you supplied when you registered for the promotion.

I entered these codes like 2 weeks ago and I thought for sure I didn't win anything but I just got that email this morning, cool! =D

here are some codes from the aluminum bottles.
someone posted on another forum.
they are re-usable codes, but since this was posted
today - guess we can't re-use them.
oh well, heres to 6 free entries. YAY !! :bouncy:

1120gb072995
1121gb072995

1220gb072895
1221gb072895

1330gb072895
1331gb072895

be sure to use the other box when you enter these codes.
too bad they didn't post them sooner.
more folks could have had more entries.

Also won the headphones. I only enetered 6 codes total, on different days. Seems like quite a few CAG's got lucky. Trying for the watch now :)

bread's done
Back