Anyone have the Super Smash Brothers Smashing Live CD?

I have it, SSBM Smashin Live! Live Orchestra Music, got it from nintendo power, good CD.
I also the have sonic adventure 2 soundtrack which I found at my job and decided to keep.
Thats about all for video game music besides DDR related music.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I have it, SSBM Smashin Live! Live Orchestra Music, got it from nintendo power, good CD.
[/quote]

I wonder what these are worth . . . yeah, I have one it was a bonus cd that came with NP 2 years ago. Pretty cool.

I downloaded the tracks off the Ico soundtrack years ago. And recently Katamari Damacy . . .

I also have a promo cd of music that came with Banjo Kazooie . . . Tips and Tricks magazine said this one sold for $65 but I didn't see evidence on ebay . . . was thinking of listing it.

Oh, here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8166222196&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Where will it go?

I'm unsure of these are worth, as well... all I know is that someone else here was offering one for $3. I sent him a PM and I'm waiting for him to respond.

Now, I'm new to this place, and thus I'm not fully familiar with how things work, but... is anyone willing to sell a copy?

$3 is a good deal . . . I'd make a copy for $1 (postage) . . . but I wouldn't part with mine unless it got more like $50 :)

I had two and sold one on ebay for like $15 or $20 a long time ago. the CD is okay, It was an entertaining collection, but I didn't think it was great. I'm even a big nintendo fan, too.

If you're a big smash bros fan, then it'll be worth it to you.

By a copy, do you mean a CDR? That sort of thing is frowned upon here, what with piracy and all.

I've got the CD, but as everyone else has said, I'd never part with it.

[quote name='mkelehan']By a copy, do you mean a CDR? That sort of thing is frowned upon here, what with piracy and all.

[/quote]

I actually agree with you . . . but in this case, the CD is not available for purchase . . . and I was suggesting payment to cover costs.

[quote name='schultzed']The Banjo-Kazooie auction I noted above closed at $32.51 (plus $5 shipping). :shock: I know where my copy is headed. :twisted: I played that disc once . . . it was a freebie at BB.

There is also a Smashing . . . Live! auction up now if anyone wants to see the track list:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4072904583&fromMakeTrack=true

I want to watch this auction.

Here is more info about the CD . . .
http://www.music4games.net/f_smashinglive.html[/quote]

Funny, my Banjo-Kazooie closed at $31 (some of the same bidders . . . not bad but I hoped for a little more) . . . but the Smashing disc (not mine) sold for $10.45. To me, the Smashing disc is much more valuable.

Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I got a question. I noticed you were talking about a Banjo Kazooie CD, and I have one, but it is from Nintendo Power. It has all the tracks listed in the above ebay link, minus the bonus tracks. Think it will sell without a case? I've only listened to it once, so I am willing to part with it if it can get me some money(I am running low on "funds" right now).

EDIT: Upon popping it in my computer and listening to it for nostalgia, it actually DOES have to bonus tracks, but it is not listed on the face of the CD.

[quote name='moojuice']Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I got a question. I noticed you were talking about a Banjo Kazooie CD, and I have one, but it is from Nintendo Power. It has all the tracks listed in the above ebay link, minus the bonus tracks. Think it will sell without a case? I've only listened to it once, so I am willing to part with it if it can get me some money(I am running low on "funds" right now).

EDIT: Upon popping it in my computer and listening to it for nostalgia, it actually DOES have to bonus tracks, but it is not listed on the face of the CD.[/quote]

My guess is that you have $30 (more or less). It should sell . . . but maybe your should hold it to see if it goes up in 10 years. :lol:

[quote name='My Name Is BoB']I have that CD, I think it's funny how the trumpet player messes up on the fire emblem song.[/quote]

I noticed in one song (haven't listened in a while, so I don't remember which one) you can hear a person cough in the audience...

bread's done
Back