Magna Carta II art book with pre-order at GameStop

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75233

Release date: October 13, 2009

200740_bonusLG.jpg

I like the boobs, but what's up with the legs?

Not sure about this though. Right now, I have it pre-ordered from Amazon for $50.99 (ECA with goldbox). Paying roughly $65.00 (taxed in my state) at gamestop is kind of killing it for me.

Doesn't say its a Gamestop exclusive, Amazon might post it up soon. Not that I have hope in this game though.

Forgot the sequel was coming to the 360 and not the PS3. Might be worth a look if Amazon does it as a pre-order with the art book.

Have there been any detailed previews for this game? It seems like there's not a lot of information around, for a game that's released in Japan and is coming out here in less than two months.

Grrr... another game I just need the artbook.

Kind of strange jump from PC / PS2 to Xbox 360

It's too bad they don't offer the same thing as Korean's Limited Edition
330h213.png

I didn't even realize this was coming out. I was very underwhelmed by the first game, did they make vast improvements to this one? I didn't even think it did well enough to warrant a sequel...

I love the preorder description "This robust art book is stacked with ample amounts of well-rounded artwork that will keep you abreast of the latest fashions from the world of MagnaCarta." I'm glad GS has a sense of humor.

Technically this is the 3rd game

PC - Magna Carta: The Phantom of Avalanche
PS2 - Magna Carta: Tears of Blood
Xbox 360 - Magana Carta

They are only hurting themselves by jumping all over the place. How is a fan suppose to follow their game if they constant switch the platform?

The game bombed in Japan, and the "improvements" aren't really improvements. I wanted to like the first one because it was an Atlus game... but this series is terirble. The developers tend to make these complicated game mechanics which aren't fun to play at all.

mis0 you are korean? so am I!!!!

on topic: fogot about this game in the shuffle. I really liked the first one and still have a mint condition one. I will have to get this. Also should ask someone in my family in korea to get that version for me if it is still available. The faceplate alone makes me want it :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']mis0 you are korean? so am I!!!!

on topic: fogot about this game in the shuffle. I really liked the first one and still have a mint condition one. I will have to get this. Also should ask someone in my family in korea to get that version for me if it is still available. The faceplate alone makes me want it :)[/QUOTE]

Haha. Yep. Born in Korea and fobbed on over when I was a kid. :lol:

[quote name='62t']Famitsu gave it a 8/8/7/7[/QUOTE]
Not saying that this is a bad game, but that only puts it 1 point above the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog (43 on metacritic). Famitsu's reviews don't mean much unless a game gets a 39 or 40.

There's a demo available in Japan, which you can download if you have a Japanese account. If you can't speak Japanese, though, be sure to check out the forums at GameFAQs for instructions. The tutorial battle asks you to do specific things, and if you don't do them, the battle will never end and you won't be able to continue. The battle system seemed like a lot of fun from what I played.

It doesn't say anywhere on the product page that this pre-order bonus is a Gamestop exclusive so hopefully Amazon will offer this also.

[quote name='xandez1']I love the preorder description "This robust art book is stacked with ample amounts of well-rounded artwork that will keep you abreast of the latest fashions from the world of MagnaCarta." I'm glad GS has a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

At this point OI'm kinda just waiting till 360 RPGs get ported to the PS3. Hopefully they'll have the Japanese voice track on there. I do like the idea of an artbook though...

bread's done
Back