inFamous, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, and Resistance 2 - all three for £20!

Hhmmm.
I just reserved them for collection at my local store.
I think I'm gonna pop out now and see what happens! I don't live too far away so I'm not too fussed if they refuse me!

'Thanks for shopping at Argos.co.uk, we've confirmed the details for your reservation below*. Please remember that these items have not yet been paid for, and the prices may vary due to special offers - the price you pay will be the price in store on the day you collect. Please quote your reservation number at the store when you collect.'

Resistence 2 and Motorstorm Pacific Rift are still 17.59 while inFamous got fixed.

Or do you mean all three for £20?? Post a direct link please.

[quote name='Kamikaze_Tutor']Resistence 2 and Motorstorm Pacific Rift are still 17.59 while inFamous got fixed.

Or do you mean all three for £20?? Post a direct link please.[/QUOTE]

There's no way to create a direct link, since you have to add all three items in order to get the discount. Look at the image file linked in the first post, it shows the basket contents and total.

I've just tried this, it worked with £20. The email came through with £6.66 for each title, although the website confirmed as differently, I am going to try and get down Argos now and see if they will do it! I can only get 2 out of 3 however as inFamous isn't in stock, will let you know.

I've just managed to reserve a copy of each, but won't get chance to go there until tomorrow - let us know if they're honouring this instore!

Sadly I've just been down to Argos. The reservation numbers are not valid at the till...so, it looks like they have got round it that way. Shame really!

Damn. I saw this on HotUkDeals fairly soon after it was posted. I couldn't order it though cause my work's internet browser is ancient. D:

bread's done
Back