Not open for further replies.

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Done, friendo

db.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Brak-style was a sexual position.

You know... Where you masturbate at your computer.

Halfway to PU on wh?t! I think I can make it by the end of september.
__
I think I'm going to watch Inglorious tomorrow. I don't want to deal with the saturday crowd.

Tempted to see Funny People instead since this is the last week it's here and I haven't watched it yet.

I'll try. There's a few I just simply can't seem to find, but I've gotten more than half already. I think I have all the gadgets now so I'll probably start backtracking.

Oh, yeah. I got that thing yesterday, Moxio. Works great, although I was really embarrassed by how long it took me to set it up since it was so simple. Thanks again.

[quote name='manthing']Are they like audio diaries in Bioshock?[/QUOTE]

There are ?'s, audio diaries, and "analyzing" significant things in the enviroment. For example,
you come across Two-Face's cell in the asylum and it's plastered with Harvey Dent propoganda, etc.
The environment is fantastic.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh, yeah. I got that thing yesterday, Moxio. Works great, although I was really embarrassed by how long it took me to set it up since it was so simple. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, glad to hear it. No problem. :cool:

Being restricted to a backlog sucks.....:(

It seems like the action is dead in Iraq ever since June 30ths agreements where we cant really do anymore missions. This deployment is going to suck now.

I finally gave Oblivion a chance again and its better then I thought....

Good to hear you're safe, Wolve.

Um, as for OTT activity updates, I think LP went crazy and banned stoneface and ugamer a little while back. That was a hectic evening.

Brown got temp banned for posting a code that we discovered broke threads in the GGT. He didn't do it correctly though, so the GGT is still here.

It's been raining non-stop for the last 3 hours and everything is flooded. I might night go out tonight if everything is drowning.

howd you know that they were MN soldiers? Was it a big thing in the news back home or something? But yea we got that guy who was responsible for that.

hey Sean! :wave:

[quote name='Wolve11']howd you know that they were MN soldiers? Was it a big thing in the news back home or something? But yea we got that guy who was responsible for that.
[/QUOTE]

Yup, big news here in MN seeing as it was 3 hometown boys all dying at once.

Glad you caught the bastard responsible!

:bouncy:

[quote name='manthing']Yup, big news here in MN seeing as it was 3 hometown boys all dying at once.

Glad you caught the bastard responsible!

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

We caught him the next day actually. The shitty thing is that the justice system here still sucks. This guy is actually a nasty dude that has a bunch on him so they wont release him, but theres been other guys that theyve just released instead of give them a trial.
Its annoying.

My friend wants me to go with him to a christian rock show tonight. One of my buddies bands is playing and I'm not doing anything else......but it's a fucking christian rock show.

The faceplate was the only decent thing about the look of the GHWT guitar.

It might be similar, but I'm not sure if that was from someone else or not. I'd imagine that Activision would make a ton of stuff for avatars since they can be used in GH5.

Yeah, they added a GH5 section to the store with some awful looking clothes and a plastic guitar prop earlier this week.

[quote name='Rocko']So your avatar is going to be on stage, playing a guitar, and holding a plastic guitar?

:|[/QUOTE]Nah, props don't show up anywhere except for when you're at the dashboard on the My Xbox and Friends umm...channels.

(I'm secretly really glad that they added avatar support in GH5. The character models starting with 3 look godawful and are almost enough to turn me off of the game.)

Hey Wolve! If you want a care package, PM us your address and we'll smuggle you some cookies and games and shit.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Shadow Complex people, I just got missiles. How far am I?[/QUOTE]

Close to the end. I think most of the powerups after that are optional.

I wonder if I'm going to get the Amazon preorder bonus for Arkham Asylum from YF360G since they're doing release date shipping and the cutoff for that is tonight at midnight, so they must be ordering them tomorrow.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Close to the end. I think most of the powerups after that are optional.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I was hoping to finish with at least 75 percent of the upgrades found. I'm sitting at 41. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back