Its over! Jack In The Box: Jack's Big Rip Off Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnronLackey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Sup CAGs!

Jack in the Box is having a contest tied in with GameStop and Dr. Pepper.

The game pieces are rip off tabs that have 3 ways to win, 2 of them instant and 1 is a drawing where you need to place in a code at their website for one instant win entry and will enter you in the weekly drawing for a Ultimate Game Room setup.

Where to find the game pieces: Look behind the sticker tab of specially marked large fountain cups at participating Jack in the Box locations. So basically any large combo order will get you a game piece.

EDIT: Forgot to mention on my 1st game piece I won a GameStop coupon for 50% off one used game! O_O!!!! Sweet!! Best part of this instant "win" coupon, it doesnt expires till 10/18/09!! Double-double take O_O!!! Just enough time for some solid used games to be traded in such as that new Batman game or even Dragon Age

Prizes are the following (Instant Win Tab):

PEEL OFF - FOOD PRIZES
=================
Free Jack's Spicy Chicken
Free Mini Sirloin Burgers
Free 2 Regular Tacos
Free Mini Churros
Free Medium Dr Pepper
Free Small Seasoned Curly Fry

GAME CODE (Instant Win Tab & Website Entry)
=================================
GameStop Gift Cards
GameStop Discounts on used games (Big potential)
XBOX Live 12 month Subscription Card
XBOX 360 elite consoles
XBOX 360 Live wireless headsets
XBOX 360 black wireless controller
Brutal Legends for XBOX 360
Dragon Age for XBOX 360
SKATE 2 for XBOX 360
Left 4 Dead for XBOX 360
Free Play Game Pad

WEEKLY SWEEPS - 1 of 5 ULTIMATE GAME ROOMS
===================================
GameStop Gift Cards
Dr Pepper Coolers
Ultimate Game Chair Recliner
Free Play Game Pad
Surround Sound/Receiver (or cash equivalent)
XBOX Live 12 month Subscription Cards
XBOX 360 elite consoles
XBOX 360 Live wireless headset
XBOX 360 black wireless controller
46" TV (or cash equivalent)
Brutal Legends for XBOX 360 (Available 10/13/09)
Dragon Age for XBOX 360 (Available 11/3/09)
SKATE 2 for XBOX 360
Left 4 Dead for XBOX 360

No press release of yet, but will post on when it comes out.

Laters!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the gamestop prize is fairly common, I will definitely be going to Jack in the Box. Hope they are on the chicken fingers

Haha wow they couldn't have thought up a better name? It sounds like it's being negative about Jack n The Box. Anyways, thanks a bunch I guess I'll go to the one about 10 blocks away for lunch and pick up a large soda.

So the Jack in the Box I go to is stupid. Two of my friends ordered large combos, one of them got a cup with the game piece, one did not.

And I ordered a large soda, got a cup without the game piece. But I believe you need to order a large combo for a game piece...

[quote name='DarkZion']So the Jack in the Box I go to is stupid. Two of my friends ordered large combos, one of them got a cup with the game piece, one did not.

And I ordered a large soda, got a cup without the game piece. But I believe you need to order a large combo for a game piece...[/QUOTE]

Man thats rough .. sry to hear about that but then again we are dealing with low waged lemmings workforce .. care to tell us what that one guy won if anything at all?

As for the combo purchase my little bro went back there to get a game piece and all he did is get a large drink .. so I guess YMMV o_O

[quote name='EnronLackey']Man thats rough .. sry to hear about that but then again we are dealing with low waged lemmings workforce .. care to tell us what that one guy won if anything at all?

As for the combo purchase my little bro went back there to get a game piece and all he did is get a large drink .. so I guess YMMV o_O[/QUOTE]
I believe the peel-off sticker thing said something along the lines of "Sorry, you didn't win. And unfortunately no the employee won't hug you" or something like that.

But yeah, the drink situation was weird. She was staring at the monitor with the orders trying to figure out if we had drinks or not, when both of us had receipts that clearly stated large drink on them.

well I went back today to Jack's .. ripped off the tab off the large drink .. another 50% off used game coupon .. going to get the Batman game with that coupon ^_^

what you can do is just order a large drink instead of having to value size the combo to a large. I don't eat alot of fries so i just upgrade the drink and pay about half the cost and the chances of winning aren't as common as when the pepsi rock band codes were. i've had no luck so far. 0 for 3 so i'm stopping while i'm ahead lol

Guess I'll get a drink from Jack in the Box tomorrow and try my luck. Those 50% off coupons would work great with Amazon's Trade-in DOTD.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']So do you need to buy a meal or just the drink?[/QUOTE]
It's either YMMV or some Jack's are stupid.

I'm guessing my Jack is just stupid, so I may head to a different one from now on.

It said i just won a $100 Gamestop GC...Not joking. After I put in my address and everything, I didn't get a confirmation email or anything...Should I worry?

I just emailed them about it...lets see how it goes. Don't wanna get my hopes up too early x.x

[quote name='FreeCash']It said i just won a $100 Gamestop GC...Not joking. After I put in my address and everything, I didn't get a confirmation email or anything...Should I worry?

I just emailed them about it...lets see how it goes. Don't wanna get my hopes up too early x.x[/QUOTE]

LUCKY SOB! ahh j/k .. hehe .. but by all mean congratz on that win .. that is if you win o_O

[quote name='UltimoRey']wth i got a 10% off. Now i know how charlie brown feels "i got a rock"[/QUOTE]

lol same here. 20% would have been alright, but no, we got the 10% lol.

Anyone else wondering if its the same generic code that everyone gets for each? Cause theres a lot of 0's in my code...hmmm...

[quote name='FreeCash']It said i just won a $100 Gamestop GC...Not joking. After I put in my address and everything, I didn't get a confirmation email or anything...Should I worry?

I just emailed them about it...lets see how it goes. Don't wanna get my hopes up too early x.x[/QUOTE]

Here's their reply:

"Thank you for contacting Help Support.

If you are a winner, you will be contacted by a Promotion Administrator via email or phone to confirm your shipping address within 4-6 weeks.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Help Support"

I didn't put in a phone number, so i guess I'll wait for an email...Looks like I won a $100 Gamestop GC on my first try LOL.

I mwent to Jack in the Crack today and won an order of mini churros . I also got the mini burgers there and i was shocked how good they were .

Didn't win anything with the code, but got a 50% off used game coupon. Maybe I can snag a used copy of Marvel: UA2 or Beatles Rock band before 10/18/09. Judging by the coupon code, it doesn't look like a generic.

[quote name='budz']NO jacks around where I'm at. I'll still try the website entry though. Wish me luck![/QUOTE]

Is there a free way to enter online?

[quote name='mr.me']Is there a free way to enter online?[/QUOTE]

no you have to mail in a request

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Print your actual name and residential address (as they appear on your driver’s license or government identification) (No P.O. boxes), telephone number, date of birth and email address, on a 3x5 piece of paper and mail, in an envelope with proper postage affixed, to the Free Code Address which can be found in the Official Rules. Code will be emailed from [email protected] and email address should be set as a safe address to avoid game code being marked as spam.[/FONT]

I just got a 50% off rip off today. Gonna wait a week and see if I can get a copy off Batman used*

*employee rented

We have setup a Coupon Code "JACK" on UltimateGameChair for $100 off and Free Shipping on the Ultimate Game Chair v3. This code expires after the contest ends.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Haha wow they couldn't have thought up a better name? It sounds like it's being negative about Jack n The Box. Anyways, thanks a bunch I guess I'll go to the one about 10 blocks away for lunch and pick up a large soda.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like someone who's never experienced a Jack In The Box commercial.

Am I the only one that hasn't won anything?

So far out of 2 drinks I've just get game pieces that say something along the lines of "You're not a winner! At least, not in this contest"

oh how Jack laughs at me...

I would play this but I only eat fast food now once or twice a month. I have been wanting to try the mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches but the 2 in my area don't have them. Well 2 weeks after they were shown on tv when I went they didn't have them. Also if all this comes on is drinks then I guess I only have one option because I'm not getting water from them, and that is the lemonade as I no longer drink soda and avoid the caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back