Animal Crossing City Folk Bundle - $34.99 @ Amazon

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Regular version shows up as $31.99 for me. I'd be semi-interested at $20 since I could use the $5 in mp3 downloads but even then I think I'd get bored with it quickly with as much as I played the Gamecube version. I really wish Nintendo hadn't phoned it in with this game so much because I was looking forward to a good sequel when it was first announced.

What the hell? How did the price change in 36 minutes?!
I did make sure the seller was Amazon before I made this thread. I checked it for both.

Well, damn :lol:

$35 for the combo sounds great m sister has wanted this for a long time may hop on this for her. Thanks OP.

Can we stop putting "before ECA" in thread titles? I think those of us with ECA can do basic math.

Good deal though.

Thought it was kinda funny , but ordered the WiiSpeak Bundle version and after ECA discount it ended up being about $31. The same price as the non-WiiSpeak bundle version without ECA discount. Considering Wii Speak sells for between $20-$30 alone , this seems like a really good deal to me.

[quote name='pasko']The speak alone is at $28... The game is not tempting me lol[/QUOTE]

Buy the bundle and resell the game. If you get at least $5-$10 out of it (even GS should give you that much) you'd end up ahead of buying Wii Speak alone.

[quote name='mkernan']Can we stop putting "before ECA" in thread titles? I think those of us with ECA can do basic math.

Good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Better to mention whether the price includes or doesn't include ECA discount than to not and have people throw a hissy fit. At least it's not as redundant as mentioning "comes with free SSS" on everything.

[quote name='pasko']The speak alone is at $28... The game is not tempting me lol[/QUOTE]

Buy the bundle and resell the game. If you get at least $5-$10 out of it (even GS should give you that much) you'd end up ahead of buying Wii Speak alone.

[quote name='mkernan']Can we stop putting "before ECA" in thread titles? I think those of us with ECA can do basic math.

Good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Better to mention whether the price includes or doesn't include ECA discount than to not and have people throw a hissy fit. At least it's not as redundant as mentioning "comes with free SSS" on everything.

Updated the OP and title. I kind of think the Wii Speak is lame. But, if you are looking for one..then the $35 for both is a great deal..and even better w/ ECA of course.

bread's done
Back