2100 microsoft points for £7 (UK ONLY) - Littlewoods

unsteadycarrot

CAGiversary!
I have found out that little woods do a special first order offer by using this offer you can get 2100 microsoft points for 7 pound its a shame you can only do it once but its a good bargin.

Instructions and discount code to buy 2100 Microsoft points for £7

go to littlewoods website and search for microsoft points

The price will say £22

Choose the debit/credit card payment

Add it to your basket and go to the checkout

Now enter all your details as requested until you get to the screen that allows you to redeem your code.

Enter the following code

ZG753

The price will now change to £7

Make sure the price on the screen shows £7 after entering the code

Enter you credit/debit card details and that's it.

The points will be posted out to you and the delivery is free

hope this works for you :bouncy:

Yeah just be careful with all Shop Direct traders, they take the full amount on order and then they refund the difference later... or not.

For more info, this is £15 off your first order. Order must be over £15. So yes it's 2100 points for 7 quid, bargain, thanks :)

how do i get the £5 cashback?

i registered on quidco and littlewoods and the vocher code is working, but i cant find the £5 cashback :|

Awesome - placed an order on Sunday.

BTW Voucher expired as of 31st August

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='C_P']Awesome - placed an order on Sunday.

BTW Voucher expired as of 31st August[/QUOTE]
am i too late then? awesome deal if you managed to get it.

whoop, my £5 gta iv delivered with no strings attached! Awesome! And they do take the full price and refund you later... As i found out when trying to purchase call of duty 4.

When exactly did you guys get the discount applied? Got the points delivered, charged £22 (order confimation says £7) now just waiting for discount before I can open them with glee.

I have just made my second buy using a second login with my brothers information, and still the code works fine.

I bought the first one just the day before the second so I am still waiting for both to arrive.

If something goes wrong:cry: or ok:D, I will come back and post here the outcome.

Thanks a lot for this thread, it is really hard to find cheap microsoft points.

Microsoft charges way to high for all their accessories:bomb:.

Definitely this still works. After some problems with my order I finally got the discount for mine and for my brothers, it worked perfectly from the beginning without any problems.

This code for your first buy I think is still working.

I've done this and have my points. I paid £22 and got £15 discount (checked with the bank) but I went back and read the terms and conditions and it basically says they can take the £15 back via your credit card if they decide later that you didn't have a right to the code. I might be being paranoid but it could be they will wait some time (until after the returns period) and then take the £15.

The way these codes are set up and they way gamers are using them I can't help feeling Littlewoods know what is happening and by having these codes and the high prices on their site it is effectively an easy way for them to sell games, etc at a higher price than they could ordinarily.

Anyone notice if another payment was taken later?

[quote name='Hebe']I've done this and have my points. I paid £22 and got £15 discount (checked with the bank) but I went back and read the terms and conditions and it basically says they can take the £15 back via your credit card if they decide later that you didn't have a right to the code. I might be being paranoid but it could be they will wait some time (until after the returns period) and then take the £15.

The way these codes are set up and they way gamers are using them I can't help feeling Littlewoods know what is happening and by having these codes and the high prices on their site it is effectively an easy way for them to sell games, etc at a higher price than they could ordinarily.

Anyone notice if another payment was taken later?[/QUOTE]

I bought Killzone 2 using one of their codes, and they never took the money back - that said, I don't think I'd ever try it again. Too risky.

[quote name='John']I bought Killzone 2 using one of their codes, and they never took the money back - that said, I don't think I'd ever try it again. Too risky.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks.

i am not impressed, was a good deal, saw the subtotal is 7 pounds
even got an email confirming its 7 pounds
22 pounds is taken from my account

before i go apeshit on the phone,
does anyone know if they reinburse the difference after?
has this happened to anyone else

[quote name='widow123']i am not impressed, was a good deal, saw the subtotal is 7 pounds
even got an email confirming its 7 pounds
22 pounds is taken from my account

before i go apeshit on the phone,
does anyone know if they reinburse the difference after?
has this happened to anyone else[/QUOTE]

They seem to take the £22 initially then, before sending the item, give you the £15 discount in a separate transaction. When you get the item check again with your bank to see if you got the discount.

[quote name='Hebe']They seem to take the £22 initially then, before sending the item, give you the £15 discount in a separate transaction. When you get the item check again with your bank to see if you got the discount.[/QUOTE]

thankyou, totally saved me making a total ass of myself if i phoned them :D
time for some trials HD
yeahh boiii

bread's done
Back