Best Buy RZ: Buy Metroid Prime Trilogy, get $10 GC (8/25 - 9/6)

FeathersMcGraw

CAGiversary!
Did a search, didn't see this posted.

Only available to Reward Zone members with a printed coupon from the Reward Zone website (not sure if the link will work, as I'm guessing it requires login to the RZ website). If you can't get there via the link, this is listed under Special Offers when you log in to your Reward Zone account.

--

Free $10 Best Buy® Gift Card with Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii
The new Metroid Prime Trilogy allows you to add full Wii-motion control support for all three Metroid Prime games. From August 25 through September 6, 2009, Reward Zone® program Gamers Club members will get a free $10 gift card with the purchase of this title

Limit 3 of the same platform (and 3 Best Buy Gift Cards) per offer. Items must be purchased on same receipt. Not valid on sale prices and any other promotions except for Gamers Bonus Points. Valid on in-stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy® stores in the U.S.A. (excludes Puerto Rico). Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No cash value. No cash back. Gift card good toward future purchase. Offer valid 8/25/09 through 9/6/09. Activate $10 Gift Card.

[quote name='silantstrike']is this gamers RZ only? i'm premiere and don't have this on my list[/QUOTE]

Oops, I hadn't thought about that. I'm pretty sure it is.

I took advantahge of this the day after release. Used the coupon, got the gift card, used the giftcard. Yesterday noticed Fry's was selling the game for $42.99.

Does anyone think BB will price match this after the sale and due to the fact I did get the $10 GC? I'm assuming this may be YMMV, so I may not even try, but I'd really like to get $7 back..

[quote name='token2k6']I took advantahge of this the day after release. Used the coupon, got the gift card, used the giftcard. Yesterday noticed Fry's was selling the game for $42.99.

Does anyone think BB will price match this after the sale and due to the fact I did get the $10 GC? I'm assuming this may be YMMV, so I may not even try, but I'd really like to get $7 back..[/QUOTE]

I got them to price match Frys when I picked it up last week and got the $10 giftcard as well ... the associate I was dealing with told me that in the future the deals shouldn't stack but she would make an exception. So unfortunately it's kind of YMMV ... and you might have had a bit more leverage when the game was unopened but it's worth a shot if you quote their pricematch policy for items you've already purchased.

This is not about Metroid, but does apply to the gamer rewards program that gets you the $10 gift card for this game....

Can you combine the 150 bonus points/copy you would get from purchasing Wolfenstein for 360 through this rewards program with the bogo 50 % off sale? It doesn't look look like you can but wondering if anyone tried anything like this with success? If you could, it would be 90+ tax for two copies and you'd get 300 bonus points (which is $20 rewards credit) in addition to the normal 90 points you would normally get.

This would be almost like getting the copies for $35 plus tax each. You could prob ebay the other or trade it in to GS for close to that or possibly more depending on their trade in promos at the time.

They should stack. The bonus 150 is a gamers club bonus offer. It doesn't matter if you buy it @ full price or get it priced matched for $xxx.xx amount of cash.

[quote name='Estebon']They should stack. The bonus 150 is a gamers club bonus offer. It doesn't matter if you buy it @ full price or get it priced matched for $xxx.xx amount of cash.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't sure cuz the bogo 50% off says you can't combine the sale with other offers. I'm thinking the bonus points might be considered another offer. I was thinking possible, but prob YMMV. Will prob try it sometime this week.

[quote name='Estebon']Well, call them up. Find out.[/QUOTE]

I'd call but they'll prob be even more likely to say no to someone over the phone than if the customer is standing in front of them. I'll prob just wait till I'm going by there anyway and stop in. If I have any luck I'll post back and mention it.

bread's done
Back