The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
2q2pbpl.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Aunt Mak:

DId you get :br: Road House yet?[/QUOTE]

Nah, seeing it on UHD the other day quenched my thirst.

I did just order
iconbluraypng.png
Braveheart and
iconbluraypng.png
Gladiator from Amazon though.

Sketch I did of my girlfriend, for my girlfriend.

zubat.png

(Yes. I ripped off Powerpuff Girls.)

The camera flash kinda makes the colors look bad. :cry:

[quote name='Brak']Sketch I did of my girlfriend, for my girlfriend.

zubat.png

The camera flash kinda makes the colors look bad. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Why is the pencil bleeding?

She doinked someone's eye, or something.

Edit: That's a 3" by 2" drawing, by the way.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nah, seeing it on UHD the other day quenched my thirst.

I did just order
iconbluraypng.png
Braveheart and
iconbluraypng.png
Gladiator from Amazon though.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the transfer for Gladiator, like, really bad?

[quote name='munch']Am I crazy for not caring too much about God of War II?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

I don't think I'm gonna be picking up the compilation though

[quote name='Brak']Sketch I did of my girlfriend, for my girlfriend.

zubat.png

The camera flash kinda makes the colors look bad. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Cool pic...so your GF is Emo?

BTW: Did you see my post about Section 8?

[quote name='tiredfornow']LinkinPrime, that OTT has been closed for almost an hour and you're still posting in it. :([/QUOTE]

:oops: I didn't notice till now. Sometimes I hate that mods can post in closed threads.

-----------------------

Bad Boys 3 :whee:

"Everyone is a stereotype."

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Tryin' to listen to this damn Blue#####3 drippage.[/QUOTE]

So, while wearing that chicken suit that's in that picture, you karaoke'd "No Diggity"?

Also, let me know if the rest of the beats are as 'meh' as the Timbaland ones.

[quote name='st0neface']So, while wearing that chicken suit that's in that picture, you karaoke'd "No Diggity"?

Also, let me know if the rest of the beats are as 'meh' as the Timbaland ones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did. Also rapped to "Int'l Players Anthem" with a female who was cute, but had a b/f. :(

And will do.

Classes start in an hour and a half.

I have two classes with only a 5 minute break in between, and they are kind of on the opposite side of the campus.

Should I warn my professor for the second class that I am probably gonna be late?

[quote name='DT778']
Has zew given a tattoo update? I think I know what he's getting.[/quote]
I have not. I'm curious as to what you think I'm going to get.

I went yesterday any my girl wanted a finger tatt and very few places do those here so I had to go to some ghetto shop which is not where I'd get a neck tattoo.

[quote name='darthbudge']Classes start in an hour and a half.

I have two classes with only a 5 minute break in between, and they are kind of on the opposite side of the campus.

Should I warn my professor for the second class that I am probably gonna be late?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he probably expects that on the first day since people are new.

[quote name='zewone']I have not. I'm curious as to what you think I'm going to get.

I went yesterday any my girl wanted a finger tatt and very few places do those here so I had to go to some ghetto shop which is not where I'd get a neck tattoo.[/QUOTE]Alright, here goes.

Going with your girl.
Neck area.
Seemed kinda shy about revealing what you want (or maybe you just didn't want to post it).
Not going to get her name.
Your Mexican.

My guess is that you are going to get her lips tatted on you.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm kinda tempted to get a PSP GO for my next media player :whistle2:k.[/QUOTE]

I used my original PSP as mine, but the ATRAC format killed me. I

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Why would you get a PSP go?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of retiring my 30GB Brick Zune. I need something that can handle multiple video formats, mainly .AVI, .XVID. I was debating on getting a Creative but for a few bucks more I can get a PSP Go. Maybe I'll just wait until I can get a PSP Go for $200 or less.

[quote name='Number83']I used my original PSP as mine, but the ATRAC format killed me. I

[quote name='JJSP']Sonic & Knuckles on XBLA next week, and it'll unlock Knuckles if you have Sonic 2 and 3. Cool.[/QUOTE]

Yup...it will unlock Knuckles on Sonic (1) as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back