Win a FREE copy of "Heroes Season 3" out on Blu-Ray and DVD Today!

videogamer2050

CAGiversary!
Do you love Heroes?! Enter for a chance to win a FREE copy of “Heroes: Season 3″ on DVD! All you have to do is leave a comment on ReviewSTL.com about your favorite character from the series, and why they are your favorite. Winners will be randomly drawn, and notified via e-mail.

Enter the contest today!

The contest will run for 1 week, so enter now!

Kevin
ReviewSTL.com

Thank you everyone for entering! The more people we get to enter contests, the more cool stuff we can give away! Check back often for more DVD give-aways, and movie news as well!

Thanks again,

Kevin

ReviewSTL.com

I never knew that Hiro was so many peoples' favorite hero! I have to admit, I love his power from the first season - and I think he is a great character! I just wish that things didn't change...

Oh well, I just love those powers! Keep your favorites coming!:)

Kevin

Thanks everyone for the entries! Keep 'em coming!

I can't wait for the next season to pick up! I hope the next few weeks go fast...

I'm sure it didn't get deleted. Maybe it was in the approval process, or in the first set of comments. I think only 20 show up at a time, then the next show up. That way the page doesn't scroll forever and ever...

Thanks for entering!

No problem Brandon.

Thanks for the entries everyone! Please send others if you get a chance.

I heard that we are getting some copies of "30 Rock" in a few weeks, so that is another contest to look forward to :)

There is still time to win - just enter a comment on the page about your favorite Hero, and you will be entered into the drawing for the HEROES SEASON 3 DVD!

Enter Here

Thanks everyone for entering!

Thanks Ryoga! By the way, two of the sets were won locally, but there will be another drawing tomorrow for the last BSG winner! I will post it on the site if there is a CAG winner!

Thanks again,
Kevin

There are still a few days left to enter the contest, for a chance to win the Season 3 DVD. Good luck everyone!

Enter Here

Coming Soon to ReviewSTL - enter to win the The Office Season 5, and 30 Rock Season 3!

Kevin

Thanks again everyone for the great entries and response to the contest. Almost 100 entries right now. Just a reminder - today and tomorrow are the last days of the contest!

Kevin

Hey guys, tonight is the last night to enter the contest. If you still want to enter, there is time. Just visit ReviewSTL and leave a comment with your favorite "Hero" from the show.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back